Members of the Pack

Wolves so far:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Arioa

Calling : Alpha Female

Age : 4 years

Description : A dark silver beauty with the tell-tale signs of a scar on her right side, and green eyes. She is a fierce fighter when it comes to defending her pack, but is also caring and gentle if she needs to be. She rarely displays her feelings towards the other wolves, her mate being an exception. She almost always leads the pack in it's activities, with the help of the Alpha Male. She can be very understanding and guiding if the situation needs it.

From : Arioa was born in the Frozen North, though she doesn't know exactly where from, she just has a vague sense of direction and territory.

Mate : Lakota

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Lakota

Calling : Alpha Male

Age : 5 years

Description : A wise, removed leader, loyal to his core who would be willing to die for his pack. He is black with a white chest and golden eyes. Dark brown blends with the fur along his back, creating an auburn tinge. He is patient and caring, however it is sometimes hard to see because he prefers not to share what he is feeling and thinking with the pack. He only shows his true character to the Alpha Female.

From : Lakota was born in a pure wolf pack on the edge of Yellowstone National park. When he came of age, he left the pack and got captured by a human. Another human rescued him and took him to live with him and his dog Kai. He escaped and ran free, living for a few moons as a lone wolf until he met Arioa.

Mate : Arioa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------