Chapter 11- Twin's Prank

Nathalia's

Kabado man, ay inisip ko na lang na para rin to sa mga kapatid ko. A few years ago, hindi matahimik at halos mawala sa sarili sila mom and dad, because they kept looking for their missing bodies. 

Up until now, they're still looking for it. They never stopped I guess. That's why I made a decision. I'm going to bring them to them back again, but this time, they're not dead anymore.

"Ate Nathalia, will mommy and daddy, be happy to see us?" Tanong ni Kris kaya naman napatingin ako sa repleksyon niya sa salamin. "Bakit naman hindi Kris? I'm sure they will cry seeing the both of you alive. Besides, that's what we always wished for, though except for me." I let out a sigh and chuckled. I held his hand and pull him closer to me and gave him a hug. 

Umalis kami sa secret house ko at bumyahe pauwi. Mhigit isang oras din ang pagbyahe namin dahil marami pa kaming binabaan bago dumeritso sa bahay. 

"Hey, don't be nervous." I held both of their hands and hug them. Una akong lumabas at singuradong walang ibang tao sa paligid. Tumungo ako sa compartment at binuksan ito.

Mula sa likod ng kotse ay kinuha ko ang isang malaking folded box. It's a human size box, tamang tama lang para sakanilang dalawa. It was their childish plan, to be like one of the presents.

For the first time, i'm oddly smiling like I never did before. Even the maids are quite shocked.

"Mom? Dad?" Tawag ko ng makapasok ako sa sala. Nakita ko naman sila doon na naka-upo. Nathan was just playing with the television channels. Mom was busy on her laptop and dad is reading some magazine.

They faced me and seemed surprise and confused on what's behind me. I did ask for some help from the reapers on the front door since hindi ko kakayaning ako lang mag-isa ang magk-karga.

"I-I have a surprise to all of you" Bahagya kong nakagat ang labi ko dahil sa kaba. I'm not even sure about their reactions, seriously. I held the strip of ribbon and pulled it. Slowly the box started to open.

When it did, the house was filled with silence, followed by a ear-banging scream. "What the hell! Get that robot outta here! Now!" 

I wasn't even able to react. I was still in the moment of analyzing on what the fuck just happened. The twin's was dragged outside of the house, and I can hear their sobs. No way.

"Y-you made them cry" I mumbled out. I- don't --I don't understand, aren't they happy about it? Someone held my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Robots never cry Nathalia..." I look up to him and smirked at him. MY lips twitched and I tried controlling my anger by biting my tongue, but sarcasm was an exception "Oh dear, what do you even know about a human and a robots difference?" Malakas kong hinila ang kamay ko mula sakanya. I faced my mother, who's eyes were already on me. I can see a hint of fear, guilt and I don't know

" I was the one who stole their bodies. Revived them, which you failed to do." I stared at her and look away. Mabilis akong lumabas ng bahay at pumasok sa kotse.

I entered my car and I don't even have the face to look at them. I feel guilty and responsible for this. Tears start falling, lumipat ako sa backseat at niyakap silang dalawa. They cried like babies, so I hugged them tighter.

From behind, somebody entered the car. When our eyes locked, nanumbalik ang galit na naramdaman ko sakanya. 

"I never doubted you, I always did believe in you..."  he smiled at me and I felt relieved. He stared at the twins and open up his arms like a total idiot, and I was shock when he whined like a baby when they hug him.

I joined them and laugh when I felt Nathan's arms patting my back. I miss this guy, seriously. But at the moment, I still feel incomple. Kulang pa, kulang pa kami ng isa. Neyo.... where the hell are you? 

Kumalas ako sa yakap, only to find out that Nathalie fall into sleep while crying. Kris kept helding her hand and rested her head into his shoulders. Nathan and I both smiled.

"Mom right now, needs explanation. Ako na ang bahala dun. Pagpahingain mo muna sila." Yun lang ang sinabi niya at lumabas ng sasakyan. That guy, so he knows,huh.

Dumeritso ako sa munting bahay na pina-asikaso ko kay Zaishe, or Nathalie. I sent them to their rooms and let them rest.

I let out a deep sigh to calm myself. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to erase from their minds that one short tragic moment. Kasi kung ako yung nasa posisyon nila kanina, i'm sure it definitely tastes like hell.

But the way my mom looks a me a while ago, kills me. I look like a psycho who misses her siblings so much. 

Kinabukasan ay wala ako sa sarili na pumasok. Good thing they are not on the gateway, or i'll definitely get crazy with Caden clinging to me. 

I was about to take steps when I felt a soft dough resting on the top of my head. Followed by a pail of sauce, a motherfucking ketchup. Everyone around me start laughing and giggling. At ang mga sumunod na pangyayari ang mas lalong nagpa-init ng ulo ko. They start throwing me small cut hams, cheese, and pieces of cut pineapples.

"Damn, you're making me hungry. You look like a pizza to me now!" 

I turn on my back and saw the damn Cal smirking together with his twin who is in his usual poker face, but I can see that he is very much enjoying the sight of me who fell for their stupid trap.

Habang tinatapunan ako ng kung ano ano kanina ay nakayuko lang ako at nakatingin sa pulang bilog na nasa paanan. And it's like staring at me, telling me I was the most stupid huma to step on him. 

"Fck you." Sabi ko bago ngumiti. Dahan dahan akong lumapit sakanya. I saw how his forhead crumpled. He stood one step back as if he knew what i'm going to do.

"Run." Sabi ko ulit. Mukhang naalerto naman siya at nagsimula ng mabilisang patalikod na takbo.

Bago pa man siya makalayo sakin ay nahawakan ko na ang likuran ng collar niya. Nilapit ko sa tenga niya ang bibig ko.

"You'll regret doing this in a bit" inis kong hinubad ang glasses ko. I swayed my feet and pinned him to the wall. Hinawakan niya yun, kaya inikot ko ang sarili ko sa hangin at agad siyang sinipi sa private shit niya kaya bahagya na siyang nakayuko ngayon habang namimilipit sa sakit.

I heard some whistles from some boys and some girls looked away.

Sinuntok ko sa mukha si Cal at swerteng nailagan niya pa yun sa kabila ng pamimilipit niya. Hindi naman malakas yung pagsipa ko ah. Hindi ako nagsayang ng oras at agad nagtapon ng suntok sa direksyon niya. I hit him in his jaws and it kinda made him dizzy for a moment. I was about to punch him when someone hold my wrist.

"That's enough." Aze looked at his brother. Binitawan niya ang kamay ko at tinulungan ang kapatid niyang tumayo. Maglalakad na sana sila palayo ng tinawag ko si Aze. Huminto sila at bahagya naman akong nilingon ni Aze.

"Sabihin mo sa kapatid mo na mali siya ng kinalaban kaya lubayon niya na ko." 

That Nerdy Gangster Goddess Queen [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें