Chapter 1: Bitten

*It was 12:00AM and everyone was sleeping except Number 4 / Wally in fact he never slept because he notice growling and howling which wasn't from a dog or a wolf but everyone else ignored it except him*

*He knew that it was a Werewolf*

Number 4 / Wally: That noise needs to stop now!

*He walks outside with his math homework (wrong answer ones) as a weapon*

Number 4 / Wally: Hmmmmmm ever since Number 5 stopped the werewolf curse everyone who was ever a Werewolf turned back to normal but how can there be a Werewolf when the curse stopped?

*He then feels some saliva on his head*

Number 4 / Wally: Huh? *looks up and notices the Werewolf standing behind him looked straight at him growling* Uh Oh!

The Werewolf: ROAR!

Number 4 / Wally: You are no match for me and my homework!

The Werewolf: Grrrrrr!

Number 4 / Wally: Yahhhhhhh *attacks it with his homework*

The Werewolf: *Smiling*

Number 4 / Wally: Um aren't you supposed to say something like wrong?

The Werewolf: *Laughing*

Number 4 / Wally: *Confused* no you can't be a real Werewolf only real Werewolves are not defeated by these kinds of homework's or anything else that is wrong!

The Werewolf: ROAR!

Number 4 / Wally: Uh Oh Ahhhhhhhh!

The Werewolf: *Attacks him with his sharp teeth to infect him*

Number 4 / Wally: Yahhhh! *slow motion* *jumps and dodges it except that his left hand is where it's teeth are*

The Werewolf: *Slow motion* ROAR! *bites him in the left hand*

Number 4 / Wally: *slow motion* Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh! *falls down and covers his left hand which is dripping a little bit of blood*

The Werewolf: *Runs Off*

Number 4 / Wally: *looks at his hand and sees a bite mark* No No Noooooo!

*He starts crying for about 3 minutes then suddenly he looks at the full moon*

To Be Continued

A/N: Hey guys I wanted to make this because ever since I saw the Werewolf episodes in the Kids Next Door show I felt like I wanted to make a story about Number 4 / Wally turning into a Werewolf.

This may not be good but I will keep trying to do better.

By the way you will notice in the rest of the story I will put sometimes Wally and sometimes Number 4 in my chapters. Same thing as the other Kids Next Door Members but if I don't know some of their names I will just write the number they are as.

Kids Next Door is one of my favorite shows ever and I really love it ever since I was little!

Well see you in the next A/N.

Bye Bye!

😀😉🙂