Laharl, Heir to the Throne!

"Whaddya mean he died?" Laharl said, more curious then surprised. He was a demon, slight curiosity on how it happened was about as much of an emotion as he could have towards anybody who passed.
"Well... He sorta... Choked on his steak" The red haired vassal said with a giggle.
"Are you serious?!!" Laharl shouted in shock. "The king of the Netherworld... My own father... Died from sone damn steak?!" He said as he facepalmed and shook his head. "Oh well. Guess I'm king now."
"Not necessarily, Prince. You've been asleep for over two years, everyone has forgotten about you" Etna stated matter-of-factly, setting the prince into a rage.
"Wh-what?! How could they forget about me, the great Laharl! Son of the late King K---" He was stopped midway of his tantrum--ahem--royal rant by Etna.
"Yes, yes, we know the spiel. Anyways, are you gonna do something about it or not? Plenty of demons from every corner of the Netherworld are fighting for the throne. No one has even heard of you." She said as she crossed her arms, waiting for his response.
"Well... Yeah I'm gonna do something about it! I'm gonna kill them all until they're all dead! And that's worse then regular killing! Ahahahaha!" Laharl shouted as he grabbed his sword and ran out of his bedroom. Etna sighed and picked up a spear from the floor that still hasn't been cleaned up.
"He's gonna get himself killed.... That's my job. I want the throne." She said to herself, mainly for the purpose of the audience but she would never openly admit to breaking the fourth wall. She left and went to find Laharl who was sonewhere in the vast area of the castle, or so she hoped. Satan forbid he went ahead and out the Dimensional Gate.

Welp, here it is. I know it's been tooooooo long but I've been sick. Parts 3-5 should be coming out soon as I am on break right now. Yay.