Chapter 2: Forced lemon

I closed my eyes ready for him to enter me but nothing came. "You know your not gonna get hurt..... well not YET anyway!" Shan yu said touching my opening. "Mmmm!" I moaned out as he stuck his finger in it. I open my eyes and tears stream fown my cheeks. "Now that your in my hands your  coming to stay with me in my lands where no one can save you and there i will make you mine anf then and only then i will do it!" He says with an evil smirk. "No please don't take me please i don't want to please!" I shout at him crying. "You think i will give you mercy cuz you should know i won't and if you'd rather me do it here and make sure you scream so all of china can here you that can be aranged!" He said as he spread my legs open wider. "So what will it be? Here? Or in my lands?" He asks with an evil smirk. "None cuz i don't want it at all!" I shout with tears rushing down my cheeks. "Well then i'll do it now and make you wish you  chose one of them!" He said and shoved his long, thick, member into my opening making me scream out his name, "SHAN YU STOOOOPP IT HURTS!" I screamed. I started crying even more. "Keep screaming cuz i like it!" He said thrusting faster each time i screamed. "PLEASE SHAN YU I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOP!" I screamed with tears rushing n my cheeks. "Then will you marry me?" He asks as he thrusted faster. "Ahh y-yes!" I moaned and screamed at the same time. "Hmmm fine!" He says and stops thrusting then pulls it out. As he pulls it out i wince in pain. He then came on my belly. I panted and stoped crying. He chuckled. "Y/n are you aware that your opening is so tight?" He asks smirking. I nodded. "Well good and lets get you to my lands!" He said getting dressed and as i got dressed tears streamed down my face.

          To be continued

      Hey guys i hope you are liking the story so far and i hope you like it btw if the chapters are short then im sorry so ya hope you enjoyed bye.