GOD is not dead

God is REAL and I am going to tell you why in this essay.

     1. If God isn't real then why is there a real book written about him. The Bible is basically a biography about God . There are books about presidents and they are real. There are books about animal and animals are real. There are books about Einstein, generals, first ladies, athletes and they are all real. I bet you that if you go into your local library there is a Bible. Now tell me what section it is in beause in my school's library it's in the non fiction section (f.y.I non fiction means: prose writing that is based on facts, real events, and real people, such as biography or history.)

2. Why are there so many songs about him. There are all kinds of songs about Sex and Sex is definitely real. Or you would not be here and I'm pretty sure humans do not produce asexually.  There are all kinds of songs about sadness and sadness happens.  There are songs about our country and the U.S.A. is real. There are songs about mythical creatures but songwriters won't write songs unless they believe in the songs and their meanings. Hymns are written from personal experiences and as prayers. Songs about God usually come from the heart and are meant to move anyone who comes in touch with it.

3. Explain to me how Jesus is considered the most influential historical figure.  Every good historian excepts Jesus was indeed living at one point. They may not agree with his idealology but they agree that when Christ was once was on the earth preaching. In the book of  Genesis the Garden of Eden was between the rivers; Tigris and Eurphrates which were two real rivers in ancient Mesopotamia and they are both still flowing rivers today.  

4. How is evolution even possible? Supposedly we evolved from chimpanzees. Go look at yourself in the mirror do you really think you look like a chimp or an ape. God created the animal then on the next day made Adam. I don't think chimps evolved in a day. Look at yourself and a ape do you look anything like it? Look at the intricte designs of nature. They didn't form out of dust or star nebula.

5.If God isn't real then why are there miracles? Because only God can do Miracles. If you say it's luck then everyone must have luck.   Luck is a rare thing. Everyone in some point of their life has had a miracle. Miracles are something that you need to happen or something bad is going on the miraculously it turns good. Honestly I have seen a lot of Miracles already in my 16 years of being on this earth to realize how else could this happen. Because  I have no luck so it's not luck. and I know he created me and everything else.  It is not luck, but it is called providence. There are so many evidences of God's providence in history and in creation. As Sam Blumenfeld states in his article God's Providence in the American Revolution, "George Washington, of all our great leaders, was certainly blessed with God's Providence. By all accounts, he should have been killed in the French and Indian War (1754-1763), but was miraculously saved. At the Battle at the Monongahela, Washington and the British army were ambushed by the French. Every officer on horseback was killed except Washington.  He later wrote to his brother John on July 18, 1755:

But by the all-powerful dispensations of Providence, I have been protected beyond all human probability or expectation; for I had four bullets through my coat, and two horses shot under me, yet escaped unhurt, although death was leveling my companions on every side of me"
(http://www.home-school.com/Articles/gods-providence-in-the-american-revolution.php)

I know there is only one great and powerful God who created all this. I still have plenty of reasons why he is real. I will make sure everyone knows God even if it is the death of me cause he's a sovereign God and I think you would think so too.  Please pray after your convictions from this essay and research if you need to there are commentary and books that would help lead you to God. Please consider all that I have written.

My God's not dead, He's surely alive
He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
God's not dead, surely alive
He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion
Roaring, He's roaring, He's roaring like a lion