Wait.Who?

Shae's P.O.V

My eyes started to flutter open, I try to regain my eye sight, but i was so tired. I don't know why I'm here. Whats happening, where am I?

Im starting to view my surroundings, this room is very blank. I try and turn my head to see more of the room when suddenly i feel a sharp pain in my neck!

"Ouch!" I had just realized i said that out loud.

I feel a bunch if eyes on me. I see a tall man standing in front of me, examining my face, not touching or anything, just standing there examining. Who is this guy? Who am I?! Whats my name?

I make out the words "Where am I?"

This woman came into view, she looked like she was about to cry. Why was she like that? Whats wrong? I feel bad for her. But why was she here?? She had just ran out of the room crying when the tall man started crying for help.

A bunch of other people in white suites came running into the room. The tall man was telling the some stuff. That didn't matter at the moment. I just wanted to know who i was and where i am? Is that so much to ask for?Then suddenly everything went black...

AUTHORS NOTE!

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST FAN-FICT. SOORY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT DONT WORRY ILL TRY TO MAJE THE NEXT ONE LONGER! If you like it plz comment and favourite thank you! 😘