하나

[Jungkook]

My mind started slowly to awaken. Everything felt dizzy and blurry in my head as I squinted my eyes and groaned in pain.

Damn it, how much did I drink last night!? I couldn't remember.

I gritted my teeth as I felt the throbbing pain in my head, my body hurt and every breath seemed to tease the stabbing pain.

I rolled to the side and groaned in desperation. What the fuck happened to me? I slowly blinked and allowed myself to open my eyes just a little bit.

I could only see a window, covered with white curtains. Everything seemed hazy and blurred as I blinked a few times to get a better view.

"H-hyung!" I yelled for my roommate to come, but to my misery happened nothing. "Hyung!" I shouted anew but there was no life sign. My throat hurt and scratched like I'd swallowed fire. I just wanted to have some pain killers for this torturing headaches.

I groaned and sat up, forcing myself to ignore the pain, which ripped on every part of my body. I sighed and ran a hand through my black hair, which had covered my eyes until I pushed it back.

I looked around and squinted my eyes several times before realization hit me like a truck.

This wasn't my room. Neither my apartment.

I looked with widened eyes around, eyeing every object in this room. Full cramped shelves, a desk stodged with random things and an amount of clothes covering the carpeted floor.

"What the..." I mumbled to myself as I looked around and tried really hard to remember anything. But nothing seemed familiar. It was as if I saw everything of this for the first time.

I averted my gaze from the mess and looked to the left, seeing for my shock the other side of the bed.

Empty, but I could still recognize the shape of a head lying on the pillow and the crumpled blanket.

I widened my eyes and my breath became heavy. What happened last night? I really couldn't remember.

"Come down, Jeon." I mumbled to myself as I closed my eyes and wished I could be in my own apartment as soon as I opened them again. But I saw the same room, the same mess and the same question in front of my eyes as I flipped them open again.

There is an explanation for everything, I composed as swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat my feet on the soft ground. It wasn't as worse as it seemed to be...

Then I pulled the strange blanket away but was immediately haunted by the next shock.

I was naked. Completely naked.

I hissed and grabbed the blanket furiously, covering myself again. No, no, no! My breath hitched as I looked with shock widened eyes around. I couldn't remember. How did I come here? And why the fuck was I naked?

I was still in my inner crisis as I spotted my underwear messily thrown onto the ground. I stood up and searched for my other clothes until I was clothed in boxers and pants. My shirt was gone and I didn't want to take a further look into the strange room, so I decided to just take a black tee, which didn't belong to me and slid into it, covering the upper part of my body as well.

I groaned as I sat back onto the bed, headaches killing me more and more. I couldn't remember drinking so much.

I touched my pockets to search for my phone but didn't find it. I huffed in annoyance and gritted my teeth. I just wanted to look if someone texted me and could help me in this strange situation. But it wasn't here. Maybe it got stolen last night.