Chapter One

Marinette paced back and forth through her room. I need to find a way out but where would I go, and what would I do without him? She picked up speed as she thought about what he would do if she did run. A loud thump came from her balcony. She climbed up onto her bed and pushed the trapdoor open a few inches. Her heart pounded fast as she seen what it was that made the noise. He's here, she thought. She quickly climbed off her bed as he started walking slowly to the trapdoor. He climbed inside. "Well hello purrincess." The hero, Chat Noir said as he smirked. "Hello Chat, what can I do for you today?" She said trying to be polite and not act so scared, no matter how hard she tried, it didn't work. "Well first you can stop giving me attitude!" Chat said anger in his voice. Marinette's heart beat faster and faster uncontrollably, but she just nodded and didn't say anything else. "Talk to me!" He continued to yell, his voice sharp, and loud. "What would you like to talk about?" She kept her head down. "Talk about how you love me and you always will love me!" Tears filled his green eyes as she gave in with pity. "Please don't be like my mother and leave me." She hugged him, comforting him as much as she could. "I love you princess, d-don't leave me alone." He grasped her tight not letting go. She just ignored the pain. "Its ok Chat, I won't leave you." She stroked his hair. "If you do leave me then I will hurt you again, and you know I don't like to hurt you," He said looking up at her, "Don't you, tell me you know." She just nodded and said, "I know." Which she obviously knew was a lie but she couldn't tell him. They continued to cling onto eachother when there was a knock on her door. "Mari, honey, are you ok? We heard crying." Her mother called from the other side. "I am fine, it's just a movie I am watching." She lied again which she always did so her parents didn't find out about her problem. Some one please help me! I can't live like this anymore. She thought, she continued to stroke his hair. "Don't lie to me." Chat looked up at her. "What do you mean?" She tilted her head. "You hate me don't you." Chat's voice was low and hard to understand. "No of course not, why would I hate you?" She fought the erge to scream her head off telling him what she really felt. "Because you never prove your love for me." Chat pushed her onto a wall. Marinette pushed away, but tried not make any noises that her parents would hear. He kicked her in the stomach with a lot of force. She groaned in pain. "Please stop Chat, I beg you." Her sight was blurry from the tears in her eyes. "No, you never prove your love to me so this is what you get." He continued to kick her. She did not scream, she just stood their, bawling her eyes out, her body aching from all the hits.

This is the end of Chapter one. I am sorry it so short. I will try to make the others longer. I love you all!! Please spread the word about this.