I Miss Him

Lin Lienna's POV
When I woke up, I saw my brother with Quanzhe and Justin. He ran up to me, his face was really red from crying to much. I pretended that I don't remember them, I quickly went into act."Who are you?" I said. I saw how shocking their faces are. "I'm Chaoze your older brother. I'm Quanzhe your best friend. I'm Justin your other best friend." They said one be one. When Justin finished his sentence, Chaoze and Quanzhe stared at him. While they were staring at each other, I was giggling. Chaoze said,"Why are you giggling so much." I stopped giggling at them and said,"I really like those reactions." I saw their faces that they are shocked. "WHAT!! You remember us!!" Chaoze said. "I never lost my memories." I replied to Chaoze. They were speechless that I didn't lost my memories from the accident.
"I'm going to ask the doctor to take you home." Chaoze said. While Chaoze asking the doctor to take me home. Quanzhe and Justin were being too quiet when Chaoze was away."Wait... Where is ZhangJing?" Justin said. "I don't know. He was with us earlier." Quanzhe said. "Maybe he's with Yanjun, Lienna we will be back." Justin said.
Quanzhe's POV
We went to Yanjun's room, we saw ZhangJing crying a bit. ZhangJing saw us, he hid his face away from us. We have to calm him down because he is really sad. "ZhangJing let's go, Chaoze will be worry about us." I said. We walk back to Lienna's room where we found Chaoze panicking. We were laughing at him even his own sister was laughing at him by his face. When we got out of the hospital Chaoze was really quiet. We asked Lienna what happened to her and Yanjun on that day. She said yes she remembered what happened on that day. Everyone does really miss Lin Yanjun around the practice rooms. It was really empty without Yanjun's cold jokes. Not a lot of people were having fun. All of us knows that Lienna really miss Yanjun. All of us will have to believe in him.