Cup of Juice

Ashiya enters the mononokean, it's empty since Abeno is busy talking with a teacher who called him out. Ashiya seems kind of bored looking up at the ceiling when the Mononokean tells him the Legislator is calling him out to chat.

Ashiya - Oh, got it! But I should wait Abenosan since he will be mad if I go by myself...

Mononokean - He will, but he seems to request you there immediately...

Ashiya - Abenosan will be mad.. but we will be in trouble if we don't do what Legislatorsan says... I think I'll go on ahead then.

Mononokean - Be careful.

Ashiya nods as he enters the underworld accompanied by FurryBall.
He reaches the Legislator's temple.

Legislator - Ashiya! I thought Abeno wouldn't let you come...

Ashiya brushes off since he doesn't want the Legislator to know he went while Abeno was unaware. Ashiya sits while the Legislator invites him to drink some juice, he pours it into a cup and pours into the other sake. Ashiya takes his waistcoat off and stays only with his shirt. He takes both cups to the table and leaves them on top of it. He then looks to the left and pets FurryBall. Ashiya takes one cup and drinks it in one go. He starts feeling dizzy as his face blushes. The Legislator looks at him worried.

Legislator- Did you just drink my cup with sake in one go?!

Ashiya - Ju..ice..

Legislator - No, that one was the juice cup

He points out to the cup.

Legislator - Abeno will be mad...

Abeno approaches the door.

Ashiya - That bastard. He is always mad at me.. Always scolding me to call him AbenoSan.. ugh...

Abeno is listening right in front of the door grinning. He tighten his hand as if he were about to punch someone.

Ashiya - That bastard.. Sometimes i really want to...

Legislator - A..Ashiya...

Abeno mad, enters the room and goes up to Ashiya.

Abeno - You want to what?! Huh?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Abeno stares very pissed off and disappointed at Ashiya. Ashiya gets up barely being able to stay on his feet. He approaches Abeno, who is frowning. Without touching Abeno, Ashiya leans in towards his ear and whispers..

Ashiya - Ha..ru..i..tsu...ki...

Ashiya reaches out with his right hand and slides his fingers on Abeno's dick.
Abeno falls to the floor confused and embarrassed.

Legislator - Come on furry... let's leave them...

The Legislator leaves the room with FurryBall.
Ashiya crouches, stares at Abeno blushing  and reaches out for his face sliding his finger up his chin. Abeno blushes even more.

Ashiya - What are you so flustered about Haruitsuki? Didn't you ask me what I wanted...

Ashiya leans in and kisses his ear while he slips his left hand inside Abeno's kimono and pinches his nipples.

Abeno - mhmm...

Ashiya touches Abeno's dick again, he has a bulge. He rubs against it, a wet mark shows up on the kimono. Ashiya sees it and kisses Abeno shoving his tongue inside his mouth. Abeno is trying to hold himself together.

Ashiya - You don't have boxers on, do you..?

Abeno - Huh? What do you care...

Ashiya gets pissed at Abeno's coldness, he flips Abeno over and pushes his head down against the tatâmi while his butt is up. Ashiya pulls his kimono up. Abeno's ass is exposed flat open.

Abeno - Shit. ASHIYA! STOP MESSING AROUND YOU BASTARD!

Ashiya licks his free hand and rubs against Abeno's asshole. Abeno ears get very red as he stops fighting against Ashiya.

Ashiya releases Abeno. Ashiya is mad.

Ashiya - I see.

Ashiya moves away to the other side of the room and sits on a slacking position with his back against the wall, he unbuttons his shirt. Abeno stares at him without understanding anything.

Ashiya - Haruitsuki, if you want it, come get it.

Ashiya opens his arms. Abeno look, shocked, then pissed he faces down holding his hand tightly again. He pauses for a few moments.

Abeno - Don't fuck with me.

Ashiya keeps staring serious without saying a single word.

Abeno - tch.
I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME.

Ashiya lowers his arms.

Abeno - If you're going to make fun of me, you could at least do it right. Not this half assed bad joke.

Abeno walks to Ashiya, pushes him through his shirt leaning down facing Ashiya very closely.

Abeno - Go on. Mock me now. I DARE YOU.

Ashiya without hesitating pulls Abeno and kisses him. Abeno releases Ashiya.

Abeno - You...

Ashiya - Teach me Haruitsuki... make me do it right...

Abeno looks at him embarrassed and mad. Ashiya takes Abeno's hand and guides it to Ashiya's dick. Ashiya unzips his pants and starts stroking it using Abeno's hand. With his free hand he reaches under Abeno's kimono and starts stroking his dick. Abeno's legs start giving away making him sit on Ashiya's lap. Ashiya holds both dicks together and strokes one against the other. Abeno is about to cum when he holds Ashiya's hand with a painful and sad look.

Abeno - A..shiya... don't. You're just drunk.. you don't even call me that...

Ashiya - Are you sure about that, Abeno San?

Ashiya strokes very hardly Abeno's dick.

Abeno - Ahhh

Abeno cums all over Ashiya who is suddenly grinning. He kisses Abeno who immediately blushes.

Ashiya - I guess YOU own me now...