TWO

"Erika, you need to go to bed it's past midnight and I need to go to work at 9." Said Jimin as Erika stand up and waddle to Jimin.

"Where will Erika sleep?" She ask as Jimin strokes her hair, not getting close to her ears.

"You'll be sleeping with me." Said Jimin as she nodded, she followed him and she ran to the bed and smiled.

"You look comfortable." Said Jimin as she nodded hugging Jimin as he got in.

"Erika is happy." She said making Jimin smile.

"I'm glad." Jimin said and hugged Erika's waist.

"Night oppa." Erika said as Jimin blush not use to the name.

"Night Erika." Jimin said and kissed Erika's forehead and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~
Erika woke up and saw the time 8:30AM only 30 minutes until Jimin goes, she saw Jimin sleeping soundly but she had to wake him up so he won't be late.

"Wake up oppa, you have work." She said as Jimin jump up and got ready.

"Let's get some breakfast." Jimin said as Erika held his hand as they went to the kitchen.

"Here is some toast." Jimin said handing the toast as she eat all of it.

"I'll be back at 6PM okay." Jimin said as she nodded.

"Bye Erika." Jimin said and kissed her forehead making her blush.

"Bye oppa!" Erika said and went to the sofa as she heard the door slam.

"What can Erika do!" She said as she went on the TV.

She sighed and went on her phone that her master give her before he kick her out. She got the text making her shake.

Master: hello babygirl, I'm so sorry but I got so angry, can you please come back?

Erika: no! Erika is not coming back. Erika is in a new home all happy with her new oppa.

Master: who is your new oppa? Tell me Erika!

Erika: no, Erika won't tell you. Now by Mike!

Master: you call me master not Mike and that oppa of yours will be gone.

Erika: don't you dear go near oppa!
[Read]

Erika started to shake and began to worry about her oppa.

Block master

Yes or no

Erika felt happy that she block Mike and she continued watching the TV.

~~~~~

"Erika, I'm home." Jimin said as Erika ran to him and hugged him tight as tears started to come.

"What's wrong?" Jimin ask as he wipes her tears.

"Mike, Erika's old master wants to meet you but Erika is worried that he might hurt you." She said as she held Jimin tight.

"Sh, it's okay Erika. I won't meet him, I'm not gonna waste my time and breathe to meet him." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Really?" Erika said with glee.

"Yes Erika." Jimin said and hugged her tight.

(I hope you like this, I might update more today, I'm not sure. But I hope you like this story so far! Bye guys! 💕)