House no.7

The house was quite rustic. It was honestly very dirty. It took almost 6 days to clean and arrange the house. The house was looking very nice. The place outside was also very eye-catching. But the children could not go out because of their mother . Their mother told them not to go out.
Sophia:'I really wanna go out. Look that boy there is so pretty.'
Jane:' Don't you have a boyfriend? Even if he's in America you can send him a letter or something .'
Jake:' Can you talk about anything except boys. If you see how boys talk about girls , you'll loose interest in them.
Jane:' Not all boys are like you dumbass.
Sophia:' We are not just talking about boys okay , I just think that, that pretty boy IS NATHAN!!'
Jane:' Honestly you are imagining things now. My boyfriend would never ever be here.'
Sophia:' Trust me. Take the binoculars and see. The you'll believe me.
Jane:' Yeah it is Nathan! ! I got to go. Bye'.
Jake:' But mom . Oh so we'll just say that you went to the convenient store. Okay.
Jane runs out of the house taking her coat. She runs out and hugs Nathan. Then they walk to the convenient store. After 3 hours Jane comes back.
Sophia:'Did you kiss?'
Jane:' Yes. Yes we did.'
Jake:' Oh you're so lucky I wish Lucy would be here.'
Jane:' Jake. Jake!!'
Jake:' hmm.'
Jane:' Lucy dumped you after the incident '
Right then Mr.and Mrs . Cooper arrive.