"Oh, Amber, this dress is ridiculous," Sofia groaned.

"What are you talking about, Sofia?" Amber asked. "You said you wanted blue to be your color scheme, and your wedding dress has a little blue."

"Hugo and I wanted our color scheme to be light blue, and these sapphires are dark blue," Sofia reminded her. "Besides, the dress I wanted to wear is light blue, and the top part should be similar to Belle's dress. Who knows what Hugo will think when he sees me in this thing?"

"Nonsense, Sofia," Amber scoffed. "You need something better than a plain light blue dress. This one builds character."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," Amber called.

James entered and tried to ask, "Is everything...?" But he stopped himself when he saw Sofia's dress. "Uh, is that the dress Sofia is going to wear for the wedding?"

"Yes, isn't it beautiful?" Amber asked.

But James could tell that Sofia wasn't very happy with the dress. Hugo, Axel, Mike, and Miguel had come over to see what was going on—and Hugo was caught off guard when he saw Sofia's sapphire dress.

"You see, Sofia?" Amber asked. "Hugo loves your dress."

But Sofia wasn't sure if Hugo liked her dress—and Hugo could tell that his fiancée didn't like her dress even a little.

"I think Sofia and I need a word alone," Hugo said.

"As you wish," Axel declared. He, Mike, Miguel, and James went back to their dressing room.

Amber, Isabel, Ruby, and Jade went back into their dressing room. Now Sofia and Hugo were alone.

"Hugo, I'm going to ask you a question, and I need you to be honest," Sofia said.

But Hugo already knew the question, and he didn't hesitate to answer right away. "It's hideous," he told her.

Sofia wasn't very surprised with Hugo's answer—she was just very disgusted with the dress. "I know, right?" she cried. "This dress is horrible! I don't think this wedding will go very well with Amber making it about her. She's making every single choice for me without asking me if it's okay. This is just like when she tried to push me to choose a school at the Royal School Fair when we were graduating from Royal Prep—except it's even worse because the event has nothing to do with her."

Hugo wasn't very happy to see Sofia unhappy. "I'm sorry, honey," he said, hugging her tightly.

"Thanks, but it feels more like Amber should be the one apologizing to me," Sofia said sadly.

Amber, Ruby, Jade, and Isabel had been hearing the conversation through the door. The latter three could tell that Sofia wasn't very happy.

"Well, Amber, if that doesn't prove that you're making the wedding about yourself, who knows what will?" Isabel frowned. "Sofia sure isn't too happy."

"She's just really nervous about her wedding, Isa," Amber declared. "That's why she can't make any decisions herself. I'm just helping her get over her nervousness."

"Of course she can make her own decisions, Amber," Jade argued. "You just won't let her do it herself. She's 19 years old—she should be old enough to make her own decisions."

"Trust me—I know what I'm doing," Amber claimed. "I'm going to be queen of Enchancia in around two years, and as future queen, I must make the best decisions."

Suddenly, Sofia came in, not very happy about Amber taking over her wedding plans. Amber didn't quite understand why her sister was so upset, but Sofia knew Amber was a bad listener, so she didn't say anything.

That night, Sofia was in her room, writing in her diary with a pink pen.

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I thought this wedding would be great. Amber is taking over everything like this wedding is about her. This is even worse than when we were at that Royal School Fair when we were graduating from Royal Prep. Not only did she push me to pick a royal school like the world was going to end, but she picked a royal school for me without asking.

Hugo and I know what we want for our wedding, but Amber won't let me make any decisions. Today, she made me put on a wedding dress I really didn't like, and she wants me to wear it for the wedding.

I feel like Amber is taking over my life. She's forgotten that I'm the bride of this wedding. If Amber really thinks all these wedding ideas are great, why didn't she used them for her own wedding? Before I know it, she'll be telling me everything she knows about being a wife.

I wish Amber would just leave me alone.

Love,

Sofia

Sofia put her diary aside and thought about her wedding. She really felt like it was going to be a disaster. She didn't know why Amber had to treat her like a baby, especially since they've only been sisters since they were 8. Suddenly, Miranda came in and said, "Honey, I have a surprise for you. I made you a dress to wear for your bridal shower tomorrow!"

Sofia loved the dress very much, and it was nice that her mother made a decision for her—she didn't want Amber to do that. Miranda could tell that her daughter was very unhappy.

"Are you okay?" Miranda asked.

"Mom, I love Hugo very much, and I want to marry him, but why does Amber have to make it about her?" Sofia muttered. "She should've thought about using these ideas for her wedding to Antonio."

"It sounds like Amber is letting her excitement get the best of her," Miranda frowned. "Getting excited is fine, but it's not worth taking over an event that's about someone else."

"Tell me about it," Sofia agreed. "I still remember when I was chosen to host a Royal Prep tea party and she took over my party plans. Plus, does she really think I've forgotten about that Royal School Fair incident? It's been a decade since Amber and I became stepsisters, and she still refuses to let go of her ego and her 'It's All About Me' personality!"

Miranda didn't know what to say—she just hugged her daughter tightly. Little did they know that Amber, Antonio, James, and Isabel were listening to the conversation.

"Well, Amber, Sofia still remembers all the selfish things you've done as a kid," James said.

"Well, like she said, sometimes you have to let go of the past," Amber tried to defend herself.

"And you need to let go of your selfish side," Isabel snapped. "It's all fun and games until you control everything about Sofia."

"A wedding is a big deal, and Sofia needs help to make sure it goes right," Amber protested.

"Right? It sounds more like you're helping her make her wedding about you," Antonio frowned. "She's right—you should've thought about having these plans for our wedding."

"Trust me—I know exactly how to plan a wedding, especially a royal wedding," Amber declared.