Ragini eyes overflowed with tears ...

Both raglak reached in MM he opend the door loudly ragini scared lot ...she stayed there in the hope someone will take arati to her...laksh turns back he dragged her inside nd pushed her down... Ragini shouts ouch  ...

See dont expect someone will take arati for u , no one is here i send all servants from here cz u came here na to do all household works ...ragini looked him shockedly..

Just remember ur position here no one will takes care u as princess here  anymore like ur dad treats u , u r just an slave here did u get that

Y laksh ? Wt i done with u ? Y did u treating me like this ?

Laksh starts to laugh scarstically r u asking to me ragini gadodia wt u have done with me ?

Now i am standing here alone , no one is there for me cz of u just cz of u damn it

Ragini looking him confusedly wt r u saying laksh ? I cant understand anything

U wanna know the reason hena ok then listen...it was happend 10 years back i was in my school me my mumma pappa visited kolkatta to attend an mrg function

While returning to home suddenly someone crossed our car to rescue that person pappa takes turn our car hits on the opposite truck... My mom pappa turns to unconcious i was floating in the pool of blood my head got heavy injury i saw ur father nd shomi face clearly his daughter who crossed our car to save u my pappa takes turn there...may i forgive u but ur pappa didnt helped us to admit in hospital takes u nd his so called wife from there hurridly without caring us

I losted my parents in that accident,if he shows lil mercy on us may my parents will alive now... Laksh said with teary eyes...

Raginii eyes too filled with tears i am really very sry laksh for my pappa mistakes. ....sry do u really thinking ragini ur sry can able to gimme back my parents alive or heal my wounds

She nods noo... 

No hena thats y i trapped ur father businees nd married u forcefully ur pappa wanna die in guilty for his deeds u r gonna pay back for ur pappa he said in rage ....

Now get ready nd bring coffee to me quick he ordered her... Ragini thought she must bear this all cz she deserved it...

Laksh changed to his normal attire ragini came with coffee for him she is still in her same attire...he sipped the coffee his tongue burns in hot wt the hell he shouts nd suffused that hot coffee on her...arrh ragini moan in burning sensation by gid grace most of the coffee fell on her dress lil fell on her hand ...

Go nd bring juice for me he ordered to her ragini rushed to kitchen with teary eyes , she dipped her hand in cold water then blew air on it...she controlling her tears nd starts to make juice for him though her tears overflowing to her cheeks....

She couldnt walk properly in her heavy lehanga by holding juice on one hand somehow she reached there she forward juice to him he takes it from her nd sipped it lightly its source in which fruit u done it ?

Or..oran...orange she replied scardely...he threw that glass in angry how dare u to give me a orange juice i prefer apple juice did u get that...

I will make it for u ... Y should i wait for u no need just clean the floor immediately she nods hmmm ....she is searching some clothes to clean it he moved close to her made her heart beat raised ragini looking him tensdely he slowly removed the shawl from her she scared lil... He threw it down nd asked her to clean the floor with it she is looking him shockingly he moved back to his work...ragini still was in her same attire he ordered to her dont change it till he said..in night time laksh dragged her to his balcony there was an glass door he asked her to sleep on floor he closed the door nd starts to sleep in his luxuarious bed... Ragini looked him with teary eyes she sat on the floor nd slept in tired due to cold she is shivering bad ...