Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Adrian's special under garment--------------->

"Yayyyy!" Lacey squeals jumping on my bed. "Chill bro will you help me with my oufit!" I sigh sitting down on my vanity. "Ooooo I brought my favorite leather shorts for you!" she grabs her bag and pulls them out flinging them at me.

I go to the bathroom to put them on since I can't wear my boxers I decide to pull out something I only put on during special occasions.

Special occasions by myself that is.

Black lace boy shorts, I slide them on then the leather shorts. I turn aroung and look at my ass. "Damn!" Lacey bursts in the bathroom. "Lacey!" I hiss turning away from the mirror "Noo turn around your ass looks great!" she grins

I push her out the bathroom, "Come on lets get out of here." I say and throw on my see through shirt.

Lacey just shakes her head. "Sit."

I sit down on my vanity chair and Lacey grabs her eyeliner I just sigh and let her carry on.

She does my eyes making my emerald green eyes pop and makes my wild curls look less wild.

"Now we can go!" she says pushing her short leather dress down.

I roll my eyes.

As soon as when we get to 'Bound' Lacey pulls me over to the bar she orders a round of shots while i order a sex on the beach.

Lacey snorts "Your so gay." I blush and suddenly a large frame is pushed aginst me.

"Put whatever they order on me." the voice rumbles a hand gripping my waist. My face is lit up in flames I look over at Lacey who's grinning she mouths "Get some." and I blush more.

"Thanks for the drinks." Lacey says then takes some shots before going to the dance floor.

"Are you going to talk to me kitten." His hand moves down to my ass which he gives a nice squeeze.

"I-I" squeaking i grip the bar as both his hands squeeze my ass. "I'm Giorgio." he says in my ear.

I freeze, and slowly turn around quivering I look into his eyes. "Adrian."

We sit on the stools and Giorgio orders some more shots. I look at the dance floor in search for Lacey sighing in relief when I see her dancing with some chick.

"Kitten?" a large hand lands on my bare thigh. I jump and look towards Giorgio who slides the shots towards me.

Fuck it.

happppyyyy dayyy timeeee

-'#*9&#>6