Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell

Start from the beginning

"Hey Riley you busy today?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch or something, maybe catch a movie later...?"

Riley looked around helplessly and I smiled, rolling my eyes. I started walking over there and saw him relax.

"We ready to go?" I asked Riley.

He nodded and I started walking towards the car.

"Hold on a sec." Riley said making me stop.

He turned towards Chevy.

"Chevy I can't go to lunch with you or go catch a movie. I can't go anywhere with you because I'm not single." He said.

I stood there frozen. She started laughing.

"You? Your a player! You've never been in an actual relationship in your life except with me!"

He smiled smugly and shook his head.

"Well I'm in a relationship now. And I'm happier than ever. I may even love this girl."

My heart stopped beating. Love? I stared at him as Chevy stopped laughing.

"Who?" She asked.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Lily." He answered.

She stared at me.

"Really? Wow Lily I had no idea."

I saw her eyes were burning with rage. For some reason that seriously pissed me off. She smiled sweetly but I knew it was fake.

"Yeah but now Riley and I have to go. I have a feeling we're gonna get home and find Blaze and Sonya in a bit of....trouble." I said.

"Wait my brother?" Chevy asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah he's got himself a little crush." I said.

Her face darkened. I smiled.

"It's super cute actually. How he's got a crush on my older sister." I said.

Chevy nodded slowly and I shrugged.

"Oh well. See ya later Chevy!" I said and walked to the car with Riley.

We got in and drove towards the house.

"That was awesome! Did you see her face?" Riley said.

I nodded. He laughed.

"You just told her off." He said.

I blushed. When we stopped at the house and got out of the car, we were attacked by people.

"Lily, Lily, Lily!!" Jaime's voice said.

I went around the crowd which was the twins, Blaze, Sonya and Jaime. I found him and pulled him from them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We got a phone call from....from...."

"Lily." Riley's voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw his face was hard and everyone else was around him.

"Finn called." He said.

My eyes widened as I heard those two words. My heart started beating way too fast and I started hyperventilating. Riley wrapped me in his arms and put my head in between his neck and shoulder. I listened to his breathing and his heartbeat and matched mine with his. After a few minutes I mumbled,