Riley sighs as he says, “I thought I was crazy. Why do you think I would tell you about something when I—when I didn’t really believe what I can do, until now anyway.”

 “The Chief is ready to speak with the both of you,” says Silvy as she opens the doors to her place open. Riley and I walk through and I give Silvy an appreciative smile. The smile must have worked because Silvy bowed her head down slightly in thanks too.

 I only noticed the chief approaching when Riley gasped. I look at where he’s staring, only to find the leader of the snow maiden’s looking gorgeous as ever. Only this time, she is dressing similarly to a Golden age Hollywood Starlet. Her long hair is swept up on her left shoulder, slightly covered by her shiny white shawl. Her dress is white as well. Only, it looks like every step she takes towards us the shawl and dress glitters like freshly fallen snow.

 Chief Bianca smiles at Riley as she says, “What a pleasure it is to meet a Prince of Eternal. Your name is Riley correct?”

 “Y-yes,” stammers Riley as he continues to ogle at her.                 

Being the more rational human at this moment I take an opportunity to explain. “My cousin Riley hasn’t been completely honest with me. Apparently after his parents died, strange stuff happened to him as well.”

 “What strange stuff?” asks Chief Bianca. She looks Riley up and down with curiosity. “He looks all right. I trust that Silvy made sure you came into the camp without any harm?”

 “Yes, she did. However, I believe it would be better if my cousin were to explain what happened to him himself. Right Riley?” I nudge him hard in the arm and he looks at me startled.

 “Oh, right,” replies Riley as he slumps down ungracefully into an ice chair. “Whenever I’m too close to nature, I feel vibrations. Sometimes the vibrations get so bad they feel like an earthquake. I don’t know how to stop it and according to Emma, the reason I’m like this is because I’m some Prince of some place called Eternal. Is that true or is she making this up?”

 “Riley!”

 “What? I would rather have another person tell me that Eternal is real. That way I won’t see you as completely weird.”

 “You don’t believe?” asks Chief Bianca as she sits in the ice chair right next to him. She isn’t bothered by the fact that her shoulders are bare and the ice is below subzero temperature. “Even if you are in Eternal right now as I speak?”

 Riley shakes his head as he looks at her and replies, “No, I don’t. When Emma talked about her crazy dreams that’s all I thought they were. Now you’re trying to tell me that there is only a world that Emma and I can access because of our blood?”

 “So you do know some of the story, but not all of it.”

 Riley smiles charmingly as his green eyes soften and look at the Chief’s eyes. “I would like to hear the rest of the story from you. So, enlighten me.”

 Even Chief Bianca is slightly swayed by my brother’s smile. She is donning on her genuine smile looking like a snow angel instead of a snow maiden. “Would you like to hear all of the events or just the main points Prince?” asks Chief Bianca. Riley takes the title of Prince in stride since he doesn’t correct her.

 “Um, all of it would be nice.”

 “Then I shall tell,” replies Chief Bianca as I sit in a chair myself and hear her relay every part of our family history.