i n t r o ♡ characters♡ s h o r t

I N T R O

***

"Hi."

I heard from my corner, a loud and bright voice. I decided for his own sake to ignore him it's not like I need or want friends.

"Hi." He repeated, gently tapping on my crouched shoulder blade. I turned around and instantly regretted it.

Everybody gasped shouting to Joel to come over and look at the 'Ugly Girl' face showing. Joel strode over hands in pocket, flicking his hair now and then. Blonde hair covering his forehead looked perfect with these godly blue eyes.

"Hey," Joel said to me before flicking his hair.

My heart began to start a marathon, and off it sprinted.

The next part that happened I want to forget about what I just said because after the innocent 'Hey' I got completely covered in I'm hoping is water although I smell grape.

I look down on my already ruined clothes to find them all stained with grape juice, thanks to Joel and his fans.

Why'd I think today was going to be different?

The boy who was annoying had started to laugh nervously. I wanted to glare at him and give him a good punch.

But I'm me. Shy, Quiet, Gullible, Ugly and me.

***

I back away from the now grape stained girl teary eyed girl it was her own fault for never looking up.

I'm interested in her...

***

NOT REALLY A CHAPTER JUST AN INTRO ABOUT THE CHARACTERS !!!!!

T H A N K Y O U 4  R E A D I N G !