She started taking the special cast off slowly when a voice spoke to her.

"Don't even talk," she spat and focused on taking the thing off. She struggled a bit more before moving her hand away after she accidentally hit her wrist with her right hand from the effort on taking it off. "Crap, crap, crap. Ouch, ouch, ouch. Oh, have mercy."

"Let me help you," Jisung said and kneeled in front of her legs. He extended his hand out, "May I?"

She glared at him and looked down on her hand, noticing the pain still alive. However, she extended her hand and looked away, both dissimulating her eye-roll and trying to get her mind off of the exciting feeling of her hand's touch with his.

Of-fucking-course he had to be the one to help me, she bitterly thought, who else would it fucking be. Someone with my incredible luck shouldn't expect any-fucking-less.

Once Jisung finished removing the cast, Mirae moved her hand away as if his touch was fire. She whispered a short 'thanks' as she hugged her injured hand, hoping that he would go away. But of-fucking-course he won't, she groaned internally seeing he was still kneeling in front.

If he doesn't, then I sure as hell will.

She stood up and gave at least three steps before she was stopped. "Mirae—"

"Don't speak to me," she growled, not turning back.

"We need to talk."

One could never imagine the amount of annoyance that was held on the eye roll Mirae did. "We do not."

"Yes we do," he insisted and appeared in front of her, holding her right wrist. "Mirae—"

"What do you fu—" she stopped herself from cussing and breathed in before continuing. "What do you want? Wasn't our previous talk enough? Do you still want to fight me? 'Cause I surely do."

Jisung bit his lower lip and slowly shook his head, almost seeming hurt. "I don't want to fight."

This time she just raised her eyebrow, not wanting to curse at him. As angry as she could be, cursing felt somewhat too harsh on him, especially when he looked like a homeless puppy.

"Look, I wanted to apologize," he confessed softly, both of his hands holding her hand. "The way I treated you was not...I shouldn't have treated you like a belonging."

"A belonging?" she frowned. "What do you mean?"

He looked up slightly panicked and his grip trembled, "How do you think I treated you?"

"Are you kidding me?" she snapped her hand away and gave him a glare. "And you have the dignity to even ask?"

"No! Wait, listen," he stopped her again from going off. "I know I treated you badly, but I don't know in what way you perceived I was treating you."

"As if you were my dad," she spat coldly. "And even when he's pissed he treats me better than you."

"I know, I'm sorry," he lowered his head and held her hand tightly. "I was just..."

He kept silent for a moment, and Mirae only stared.

"I was jealous," he repeated, still looking down. "When you said you had plans, I was genuinely curious. But when you said it was with a guy, I just—I don't know, I got defensive and acted horribly. All because I was jealous."

"Jealous of what?" We're nothing, she thought but managed to keep it to herself.

Jisung breathed in and stepped back, moving his hair around. "I just, you know, I was jealous of... I just..."