Visiting Grandma

It's Saturday morning, a beautiful sunny day in watermelon blue. Time for visit Frans's mother Raphaela Ramonov , extraordinary woman, by that time she's 91 year old, is the personification of the goodness, loyalty and friendship , she's an widow single mother of 6 children, Frans is her last son. Robert is so excited , Mamasela is his favorite grandma and her house is close to the Frans and Luz Celeste's house; just a few minutes by walking.
The Ramonov's propriety is a kind of village, heritage of their ancestors. Is a beautiful place belonging to the Ramonov's brothers : Daniel and Raphaela. A huge portion of land just divided by a stone's line, is an ever green place with sort kind of fruits, coffee trees and sugar cane.
Raphaela's house was built in the past century is a beautiful building of precious wood and stones basement , three bedrooms and a big living room. The kitchen was built apart .
Raphaela keep an ancient habit of cook a big meal at noon for the whole family including relatives , le voisinage .
The favorite place of Robert is the yard , huge yellow soil yard. You can see the kids playing on the dust.

Robert and Mari's screaming is a sing that they arrived at grandma's house .
Was a very special visit because was the occasion to Raphaela meet the new born Cesar Ramonov. Grandma Mamasela, as the kids used to call, Raphaela came out of the kitchen to carry the baby and blessed him , It's a beautiful solemn moment.
Frans is all smiles, luz is tearing of happiness, Robert and Mari are grabbing grandma's legs while she said. " The Almighty God bless you Cesar, my son, making you a useful man for his glory."
After kissing the baby she gave it back to Luz Celeste and went back to the kitchen.
" Go to play guys " said Frans to his kids while set a place under the shadow of a mangoes tree , for him and his wife with the baby.