which she instantly recognized that she saw it on a man's arms who had same features as his . . he is in a blue jeans , an expensive and big watch on his wrist. and a camera in his hand. his goggles hanging in his jeans pocket. she smiled at him when she recalled from which family he belongs.

she goes to her husband

Lady: his highness is here after years .

man looked at Dheer.

Man's eyes gets wide when he saw the tattoo on his arm.

Man: you are right. he must be his son.

he did his best to make best tea for him.

man gave him a glass of tea with a big smile. his smile was so pure so innocent. his eyes full of respect for him. Dheer didn't recognized the man but one thing he realized is people here are so innocent and down to earth.

"which village of Himachal is this sir" Dheer asked interestingly .

"Kasol" he answered politely .

but his answer left Dheer in deep thoughts. he felt something big is gonna happen here.

lady noticed Dheer lost in his thoughts . she comes near him smiling.

"if you are worried about something or something is troubling you then you should go to the village temple. its an old temple. people of this village are going to that temple from centuries. and trust me you will find peace there. you will find your all answers. just leave your all doubts, worries there. god bless you my child" she said all with so much believe and love. she left Dheer alone . she goes inside and helping her husband.

he finished his tea and pay and thanked the lady .

"the temple is just 5 minutes away from here." she said smiling at him.

Dheer didn't wanted to go to the temple. he doesn't believe in. he just roaming around taking pictures. then he saw a small temple. and recalls lady's shining eyes filled with belief.

he was about to move away from the temple. decided to go back to city hotel. its getting lunch time. as his foot stepped in the opposite direction of temple. he heard some sounds. his feet froze .and when he heard them again. his feet turned in the direction of temple. as he came near the temple he realized its someone's anklet's sound.

he entered the temple. following the music of anklets. he goes upstairs.

he cant see her face as he is facing her back.

maine Paayal Hai Chhankaayi

ab To Aaja Tu Harjaayi

as she turned her face. he forgot to breathe.

she is in white anarkali suit looking like an angel. her hair scattered all over her face.

meri Saanson Mein Tu Hai Basa

o Sajna, Aaja Na Ab Tarsa - 2...

she waved her hair out of her face. now he can see her face clearly. moving flawlessly on music beats. her expressions changing with the music beats. her eyes met his for a second. and his breathe hitched .

(chale Jab Yeh Purvaai baje Dil Mein Shahenaayi tu Hi Mere Sapnon Ka, O Sajna) - 2...

Dheer couldn't stop himself from taking her pictures.

she removed her Dupatta and his eyes refused to look away. she swirls her dupatta around.

maine...

maine Chunri Hai Laheraayi

ab To Aaja Tu Harjaayi

she hides her face behind her dupatta. and she saw Dheer through it. she couldn't see his face clearly because of dupatta but can feel his intense burning eyes on her. she stopped dancing and bringing her dupatta down from her face in slow motion. eyes fixed on him.