"Huang Fu's daughter huh?" He started, leaning down a bit to look at her, "Where were you when your daddy killed my sister's fiancé? Y'know, Jun, your cousin."

"Jihan." Inseong warned but Jihan ignored him.

"I-I didn't know about—"

"How can you not—"

Jihan was cut off by Jihun coming over and shoving his older twin brother by the side of his head. "Can you stop messing with her? You're scaring the poor girl."

Jihan dropped his serious facade and a friendly grin formed on his young features, "Sorry, I know it's not your fault, you seemed like the cute and vulnerable type so.."

Expecting a blush to overcome on the girl's face, Jihan was shocked when Da Xia scoffed, "Is it because of my behaviour when my father was getting executed? Because I'm pretty sure you act vulnerable when your life's on the line, especially for something you didn't do."

Silence envelopes the entire group and after a few minutes later, Inseong, Eunha and Jihun burst out laughing. Inseong was hunched over while Jihun threw his head back. Eunha was purposely leaning close to Jihan to laugh in his face, Minjae simply chuckled.

"She-she just destroyed you!" Eunha snorted, clapping her hands.

A smirk formed on Jihan's face, "I like you."

Da Xia simply rolled her eyes, "Nice try but I'm not falling for that."

"Okay lovebirds, let's get back to Ban Ryu, shall we?" Sun Woo started but he stopped short, "Where's Suji?"

"She went to go find my brother, Minghao." Da Xia replied.

"Why—"

"Soo Ho!" A baby voice shouted and the group turned to see Soo, Han Sung, Yeo Wool and Tae Oh walking over. Except Tae Oh was running with his arms wide open.

Soo Ho crouched down and welcomed the boy in his arms. "Hey bud, how was your walk?"

"Tired, where were you guys? Those three won't tell me!" Tae Oh pointed to Han Sung, Yeo Wool and Soo who simply smiled.

"We had to do big people stuff."

"Where's Ban Ryu and Ji?" Tae Oh asked, noticing that a certain someone wasn't there.

"We don't know ourselves Tae Oh," Minjae answered, smiling softly at his younger brother.

"Hm? Suji and Ban Ryu? We saw them walking out of the palace together about an hour ago," Han Sung blurted out, a smile on his face.

"What? Why?" Ji Dwi questioned.

"We don't know but they seemed to be in a hurry." Yeo Wool shrugged nonchalantly.

-

"My father was the King of Silla before any of us were born," Suji started, watching Minghao fill her cup with more tea. She gave him a nod as a 'thanks'. "After he gave his throne to his close friend, people slowly started to forget about him and began to call him the highest official of Silla and my mom the best doctor, I mean, for my mom it's true but they stripped my father's true title."

The two men stayed quiet as they listened to Suji speak. They knew that if they wanted answers then they shouldn't interrupt her.

"My grandfather handed my father the throne when my father was seventeen. My father has been ruling ever since. The performance at the festival of Jun and I was how my parents met. My parents got married and then I came along, my parents' first born. Inseong, Jihan, Jihun, Soo, Eunha and Minjae came along and life was good. Until my mother grew ill when she was pregnant with Tae Oh." Suji paused, glancing up to look at Ban Ryu's and Minghao's faces. They were simply watching her with reassuring and sympathizing looks on their faces.