Chapter 1

Author's Note

Wow, people actually want to read my trash!  I'm shook! Well point aside I hope you enjoy a fanfic of Fairy Tail's BEST straight ship ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gajeel's P.O.V

               Arghhh!  Dammnit Lily!  Me and Lily were suposed to go train at the waterfall today before Master announces who gets to be in The Grand Magic Games.  I can't find him anywhere, so I just  start looking through all the rooms in Fairy Tail.  I pass through rooms filled with books that irritate me (though I don't know why), delicious looking arches throughout the halls, and the dorms but still, I can't find that bastard of a cat.  Err Exceed.... whatever it don't matter!  What matters is where the hell he went and why he didn't tell me.  Tomorrow is the day I'll beat that flaming bastard, Natsu the Annoying, at getting into the Games.  It'll finally prove that now that I have an Exceed, I'm the better Dragon Slayer.  It doesn't matter if he's lost!  I'll find him soon.

            I come down to a small door with white marble around the frame.  I've seen iron like that and though it may be pretty, it's harder to eat than you'd think.  Well.. for an Iron Dragon at least.  Like trying to digest a wish bone for a regular person or wizard.  The door itself is mahogany, bitten to splinters from the termites and the years.  I still can't see through it though so I guess I'll have to open the door to find out if that annoying bastard is in there.  A calming warmth surrounds the room but I can't figure out what it's for.  I don't think Lily is in there, it seems to warm for his liking.  I like the coolness of the waterfall better.  Which you would be in if you hurry up and find him so you can train at the frickin waterfall!  I think. And the first step to that is searching ALL the rooms in this guild.  

            I slowly open the door.  "Lily you bastard.  Are you in here?" I call.  Staring at me I see is....  "Uhh Levy??" There stands Levy, half covered by the bath towel she's wearing and barely out of the tub.  I finally remember why the library annoyed me.  It's because it reminds me of Levy!  I stare at her small body, with not much to stare at, if you know what I mean.  I never thought my type would be so small and cute.  ...Not that Levy's my type.  ....Not that she's cute.  She sees me and blushes with anger and embarrassment, a look of horror spreads across her face. "Stop staring you perverted b..b..b..baka!" she screams slamming the door shut right in my face. 

      I jump back surprised.  "Levy I'm sorry I wasn't__" "Go stare at some other poor half naked girl!" she screams, sounding on the verge of tears.  "If Jet and Droy find out they'll...they'll they'll kill you!"  I'm not afraid of Jet and Droy, they're weak.   But I don't want to make it worse than it already is.  "Fine I'm leaving, God."  Seriously Gajeel?   I tell myself as I walk down the hall and away from Levy.  You suck.  Yeah I know, people have been telling me that since I joined this stupid guild.  For now I'll let her cool down.  I'll have to apologize later if I ever want her to fall for a Dragon like me....  I mean....Master might not let me be in The Games if Levy told him what happened.  Yeah.... that's what I meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                   A few minutes earlier