After saying that he walked away.

I huffed.

I knew August was right I just didn't want him to be.

After finishing breakfast and eating it was about One thirty. I cleaned up the kitchen and made my way upstairs to get Sei dressed.

I picked out a purple and white sweat suit for her role wear with her grapes.

I bathed her and for her dressed. I let her hair out and left it curly. Putting a white bow on the side of her hair set her outfit. She was ready to go.

"August can u watch her while I get dressed? " I asked walking on our room

"Yeah, go head and get ready " He insisted

(An hour later)

"Is this the right house?" I asked as I turned into the driveway of this house, in the up skirts of LA.

"Yeah.. That's what the GPS is saying, it's right here," August said taking off his seat belt. I looked over at him and sighed hard.

"The worst he can say to you at this point is, I don't wanna be in her life. That nigga ain't been here all this time." I nodded my head in agreement and looked out the window.

"But Aug, that's because he didn't know I was even pregnant, let alone, her being his child. He shrugged.

"Man listen, it shouldn't matter. I'm here now, but I don't want Sei to grow up unaware of who her pops was. I plan on being here regardless, but still, you need to get in there and do this for your daughter." I nodded and glanced back at Seiko in her carseat. She was a sitting image of Chris. God in heaven knows what I will do to him if he fix his lips to say she isn't his.

Bust all his shit wide the hell open.

I shook my head and hopped out my thoughts, getting my babygirl out the car. I placed her on the ground and locked out hands together. I grabbed her book bag and threw it on my back about to head towards the door, until something else caught my eye.

"Aug.. ummm, aren't you getting out?" He looked at me and threw his head back a little.

"If I shot you, would you want me come in your house and chill on your shit like everything was okay?" I looked down at Seiko and shook my head.

"No, but August I though-"

"No. I never said I was going inside with you. I just said I'm going with you. Do I wanna go in? Hell yeah, because to this day, I feel like I'm still in competition with this nigga. But I know if not even a full statement, but a fucking half and I'll beat his ass on his own property. I respect you and the baby to even bring that shit around yall. Ima be right here, gone head," he nodded his head towards the house. I nodded and began walking towards the house. It seemed to be the longest 30 steps I ever took in my entire life. I climbed the three stairs, bringing Sei with me. I raised my hand to knock, but put it back down. I sighed, thinking about what Aug just told me and raised my hand once again, damn near, breaking the door down.

No one answered.

I raised my hand to knock again, then the door flew open. My mouth almost fell to the ground.

"Momma..."

"Des?" I reached out and gave her a tight hug.

"I miss you angel. How are you? Where have you been? Come in," she said all at once. I grabbed Seiko and walked her inside the house.

"You moved on fast I see. Who's kid is that?" I shook my head.

"That's why I'm here today Momma J. Is Chris here?" She nodded her head.