"So, the University of Bar'leth, huh? That's quite the prestigious school you went to."

Sana quirked an eyebrow at her. "Yeah, yeah it was."

Clearly she wasn't going to take that as the opportunity to share a personal anecdote that it was. Ok then. "Can I ask what you studied?"

"You can ask." Sana smiled at Leia, not elaborating further.

"Playing that close to the chest, huh?"

"Girl's gotta have her secrets," Sana said as she took a bite of her food.

Leia snorted. "What you studied in college? I'd imagine a spacer like you has more interesting secrets than that."

"Imagine what you'd like, I know what I wanna share and what I don't," Sana said.

"Alright, alright." Leia laughed. "What about your life before university?"

Sana lifted an eyebrow. "What's with the sudden interest in me?"

"I can't just try to get to know you?"

Sana stared at Leia in silence, before turning her attention to her food.

"Come'on, what did you do before you went to Bar'leth?"

"I survived." Sana's tone was dry, but she flashed Leia a smile after she answered.

"You are a real easy lady to befriend. Just an endless fount of friendliness."

Sana's broad smile returned. "I do try."

"At least tell me what planet you were born on? So I can at least pretend we are growing closer as friends."

"Leia, you're going to talk to my nightmare ex. You don't get closer than that. But if you must know, I'm from Nar Shadda," Sana said. "Wormstew Town."

The Smuggler Moon's most infamous slum?

Sana's smile seemed almost sad now. "See, now you're judging. Funny how most everyone does that."

"I'm sorry," Leia said. "I didn't mean to, I just wasn't expecting that."

Sana picked up her glass of water, turning it in her hand. "Why weren't you?"

"I... I guess because you went to the University?"

Sana shook her head. "I wasn't asking you as if I was actually curious, I was asking you to think about what it is about me you find so surprising. Why you feel that way."

"I'm really sorry Sana. You're right, making a snap judgement like that really was beneath me. As a Jedi I really should know better." She felt terrible, she really did.

Sana snorted. "As a Jedi. Yeah."

Leia frowned. "Do you still think I am lying about who I am?"

"I told you, you convinced me when you asked about Chelli," Sana said dismissively.

Right. She had said that when she sat down, hadn't she. "When do you think we could talk to her?"

Sana shrugged. "When would you like?"

"As soon as possible?" Surely there were things Sana would have to do first. It couldn't be that simple.

"Then we'll go talk to her as soon as we finish our meals," Sana said, confirming that it was actually that simple.

"What like... right now?"

"Nah, not this instant. As I said, I want to finish my food."

Leia laughed, easing back in her seat, enjoying Sana's company.