"Aunt Toph likes to push people," Rei said. 

"You've met her?" Bolin asked. "Does Toph live here?! Are we gonna get to meet her??"

"I'm afraid not. She used to visit from time to time but years ago, she left to wander the World, in search of enlightenment. No one has seen her since," Aiwei said. 

"It would've been nice to see her again," Kei said sadly as we entered a tunnel. The tram we were on made multiple stops before stopping by a beautiful spot. 

"Wow. Is this where the airbender lives?" Korra asked.  

"Yes. But first, her mother wants to meet you," Aiwei said and we followed him inside. 

"Training?" Korra asked as we watched the group in front of us. 

"Not exactly. They're rehearsing for a dance premiere next month," Aiwei told us. 

"It's lovely," I said smiling. 

"That's it for today, everyone," a woman said a little bit later. 

"Allow me to introduce the matriach of The Metal Clan, Su Yin," Aiwei said. 

"Please, call me Su," she said with a bow. "Great to finally meet you, Avatar Korra, Princess Yue. It's nice to see you two again, Kei, Raiken. And this must be Mako, Bolin, and Asami."

"You've done your research," Mako said. 

"I make it my business to know who's visiting my city," Su told us. 

"So, you're a dancer?" Korra asked. 

"Dancer, leader, wife, mother, collector of rare meteorites. You'll find people here have many skills and interest," Su said counting off her fingers. Aiwei leaned towards Su and whispered something in her ear. Rei stiffened next to me as Su looked at us suspiciously. "Korra, why did you lie when Aiwei asked if there was anyone else with you?"

Rei face-palmed as Korra began to stammer. "What? I- I didn't. I mean..."

"I really wish they could lie better," Raiden said dryly. 

"How did you know I was lying?" Korra asked. 

"I am a Truth Seer. When people lie, their heart rate and breathing increase. I can sense the most subtle of changes," Aiwei said. 

"Thanks to Aiwei, there are no secrets in our city," Su said.

I looked at them suspiciously, "there are some things that should remain a secret." 

"We came with Republic City's Chief of Police. She didn't want anyone to know she was here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Korra told Su after giving me a look. 

"Lin's here? Well, I would love to say hello," Su said excitedly.

"She doesn't really want to see you," Kei said nervously. 

"Wait, you two know each other?" Korra asked.

"You're joking, right?" Su asked.

"She's that Su?" I asked Kei and Raiden who nodded in return. 

"Lin never told you about me," Su said. 

"No... why would she?" Korra asked. 

"I'm Lin's sister," Su said and the entire team became slack-jawed in response. 

"Please tell me you don't have any surprise siblings," Bolin said to me.

"I mean, I don't know who my father is, so there's no telling," I shrugged nonchalantly.