Cooking For Bae

You grab your spatula and begin to cook. Guy stares at you. You glance behind you and he winks at you, you blush and continue cooking, you get so distracted by Guy that you burn one of the patties. You put the patty on the bun anyway, you finish stacking the patties and you add tons bacon, and enough cheese to make someone constipated for years. You pour on extra grease just for Guy.

You sit the plate down and Guy jumps over like a hungry mole rat, he begins to gobble down the burger. He begins to mumble something about flavor town and continues to eat, he finishes it off and looks at you. He looks into your eyes and smiles. 

He finishes the show and the crew pack up all the things, you're standing next to Guy, taking in his scent. You look over and Guy is staring directly into your soul. He grabs you and takes you to the kitchen, he locks the door..

"Wh-what are you doing?" You ask, surprised by his movements. "Takin' you to flavor town" he replies as he smashes his lips into yours.

He tastes like onions and pure salt. 'I can't believe I'm kissing Guy!' You think to yourself.

Someone knocks hard on the door, Guy pulls away and runs out..

"Flavor daddy.." You whisper as he runs far away..