Spotted......

A-kab shuru kr rahe hai wo search.....

N-aaj se hi....alekh...sab tik hoga na...wo hume mil jayenge na...

A-naina sab tik hoga....aur wo hume jarur milenge...tujhe yaad hai na unhone kya kaha tha....unhone tujhe wada kiya tha ki wo jarur aayenge...tu chinta mat kr....

N-haa tu sahi kah raha hai...unhe aana padega....hum sab ke liye....mere liye...

A-baki sab ko bataya...

N-nahi...aur tu bhi nahi batayega....agar jo hum soch rahe hai wo hogaya to unki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai...

A-hmmm...teek hai ab tu aram kr...apun bhi jata hai sone...

N-good night....

A-tereko bhi...
********************
Sleep is far away from her eyes even at the midnight time....she is lying on her bed with a photo in her hand which she is clutching to her chest....thinking about him...
She sneaked into his room before it got sealed..she went to take that bag which he said her to take when she is hugging him last time...but along with that bag she took his belongings with her as if she has all rights on them...of course she has...
*******************
Somewhere at a unknown place....a person is also lying on his bed....he is also wide awake.....thinking about his miserable life....thinking about his loved ones.....thinking about his love...
******************
Next day morning....
At naina's home....

Alekh, Naina and her parents are having their breakfast in pin drop silence....all are immersed in their own thoughts......

Naina thinking about the progress of his search mission.....her parents are thinking about naina, her different behaviour....they are concerned about their daughter.....they very well know about her being in love with her mentor...her rajveer sir...
But they didn't know about what is running in her mind nowadays.....she is behaving different since she returned from the detention centre....she became more determined for something....but what it is they don't know....actually nobody knows except alekh....yaantaryami...

Alekh as usual is analysing the situation.....

Their chain of thoughts broke due to ringing of naina's cell...

She took the phone in  hands and saw bunny's number flashing on the screen....she immediately went to her room making an excuse to her parents....Before leaving gave a look to alekh which he recognised well and nodded in return....
*******************
In naina's room..Alekh is listening while Naina is talking to bunny....

N-hello...bunny kuch pata chala...

B-haa naina..issi liye to call kiya hai...

N-kya pata chala hai...
She asked with a hope...

B-jisse tum dhundh rahi ho wo zinda hai...

N-sach...
Listening this she has tears in her eyes and a small smile on her lips...she looked at alekh who is mirroring the naina's emotions.....she hold his hand tightly.....

B-haa naina..usse kal shimla me spot kiya hai meri team ne...

N-details....
She asked in desperation.....

B-mene mail kardi hai tujhe...tune jo details di thi unpr...check kr aati hi hongi...

N-teek hai...thank you bunny tujhe nahi pata tune kya kiya hai mere liye....there is no words to thank you and your team...itne kam bakt me itna bada kaam kiya hai tum logon ne...Thank you....

B-hey don't say that...hum bachpan ke dost hai.....itna to kar hi sakta hu tere liye...varna itni badi firm ka kya fayeda...chal tujhse bad me bat kr ta hun...agar koi aur help chahiye ho to don't forget to call me....

N-yaa...bye.

B-bye...

She turned to alekh and hugged him tightly...crying her hearts out....

N-alekh tune suna wo zinda hai...hum unse mil sakenge alekh...

A-haa naina...aur ab rona band kr...rone ka time gaya...aur waise bhi tu bilkul joker lagti hai rote hue....aur sir ko pata chala na ki tu mere hote hue bhi ro rahi thi to...meri class le lenge....tu kya chahti hai ki ek bhai apne hone bale jija se pite....

He teased her...she laughed at his efforts....and blushed at his last line....

N-chal mails check karte hai...