“Baby you have to hurry I can’t last much longer, you feel so fucking good.”  With those words gave me my undoing.  It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.  I finally felt myself coming back down as I felt Nick’s hot breath on my neck as he tried to catch his breath.  “Jesus Kadence, you sweets amaze me every single time.  It is like the first time all over again when I am with you.  That was the best gift ever.”  I was completely speechless from what just happened.  Never in my life did I expect to have a moment like that.  I quickly walked out of the bathroom and ran to my room to throw on a better choice of pajamas.  Normally I slept in Nick’s t-shirt and some volleyball shorts, but for my parents I decided I would throw on a long sleeve thermal with some frosty the snowman pants.  I kept these pajama pants only to wear them for pajama day at school, it was just a plus they were the most comfortable things ever invented.

                I walked out and started to make my cinnamon rolls, this was the most tradition filled holiday in my family.  I felt so blessed to be able to continue it.  It was almost like yesterday, I was sitting in the kitchen with my mom trying to follow everything she did step by step.  She already had it written out on index cards, but I felt obligated to know it by heart like she did.  Its’ like I can hear her voice now telling me what to do every step of the way.  Sometimes I can just close my eyes and I can see her standing next to me helping me make them, her sweet-smelling perfume is the same, the adoration in her laugh is there, and the air is just filled with so much love and joy.   I can still hear her voice clear as day “there you go sweet baby, just like that.  You’re doing a great job.” I get up twice as early, just to feel like it’s her and I together, no one else, part of me felt like it was one of the only things left I had of her.  I turned around and caught my uncle staring at me with so much happiness it about made my heart burst.

“You know sweetie, you remind me so much of my sister, well your momma.  I remember the day you were brought home and I helped feed you a bottle, your eyes burned with passion and strength just like hers.  As you grew up and everything happened I saw more of her inside of you.  You are one beautiful, strong, and very intelligent girl.  Doesn’t hurt you took over your mommas cooking skills and absolute love for tradition.”  I felt my eyes sting with tears but I fought like hell to hold them back.  “I want you to know that she would be very proud of you and everything you plan on doing with your life.  I know your father left you, but as someone that looks at you as his own, I must say I couldn’t have asked for a better girl in my life.  You’re truly an amazing person that has the kindest heart and most caring soul.”  I walked up to my uncle Clay and hugged him as hard as I could.  I wanted to show him that I was more than happy to have him as a father figure.   He kissed my forehead and walked back into his room without saying anything else. 

                I heard the ding on the oven signaling my cinnamon rolls were done.  I hurried back over and pulled them out, one by one I set them on the rack for showcase.  Anytime now everyone in the house would be waking up and family would be showing up for the day.  I slowly spread the icing and let it melt while they were still fresh and hot.  Once I was done I headed back to my room to start getting ready for the day.  I was walking so fast I didn’t even hear the bathroom door open, I ended up walking right into Nick.  I couldn’t help but look at him, he was dressed in nothing but a towel around his waist.  His skin was still wet from the shower showing off his muscles that much more.  I wasn’t sure how I had gotten so lucky to have a man like this, but god was I thankful.  “Hey sweets, see something you like?”  Nick flashed me his little smirk and winked his eye, if it wasn’t for my parents being here I would have him take me right here right now.  I don’t know what was wrong with me, why did I constantly want to be like that with Nick?  I couldn’t get myself to say anything so I just pushed passed him and went straight to my room.  I quickly put my mind on my clothes trying to get the image of Nick pushing me against the wall out of my head.  “Hey sweetie, your aunt and I have to run out for a bit.”  My Uncle’s sudden visit was a little spooking considering I got myself lost in thought.