"He's our new art teacher"

"Jasey," A voice said, bringing me out of my state of focus.

"What do you need, Autumn?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of the current drawing that I was working on for my art class. My hand moved in quick, swift movements as I drew the detailed lines of my best friends facial features.

"We have a new teacher." She told me, a smirk playing at her lips.

I raised an eyebrow. "And I care why, exactly?"

She shruged, leaning back in her chair. "Well, I thought you had a kink for teachers that are hot as fuck."

I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. "Be quiet, Autumn. People will hear you."

"It's not like these kids haven't heard weirder conversations before." She scoffed, waving it away.

I rolled my eyes. "Would you please stop talking? I need to finish this drawing and you keep moving."

She made a face at me, but did what I said. But as I was finishing the last details on my drawing, I saw a shadow appear over my paper, and I heared a throat clear.

"Miss Rae. Miss Nelson. Nice to meet you. Now, if it's not too much of a problem, could we get started with class?"

I didn't even pay attention to the words coming out of his mouth. Instead, I saw his light brown curls that fell below his ears and his blue eyes that glistened when they hit the light. I also noticed how he's dressed in a navy blue suit, which nearly made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Miss Rae, is that alright?" He repeats himself, and it takes everything in me to snap myself out of my day dream fantasy.

"Sorry, uh-" I couldn't even get the words out.

He chuckled. "Just put the drawing away, please." He winked, then walked to the front of the room. I tucked the drawing away and turned my attention to the front of the room, where the new teacher was neatly writing his name on the whiteboard.

When he was finished, he set the marker down and faced the class. I noticed how all the girls in the room seemed to swoon at him. "Hello, class. I'm your new art." He gestured to the whiteboard behind him. "My name is Mr. Hemmings, and I'm happy to be here."

I started to zone out as I noticed the details of his face. His bright blue eyes twinkled as he scanned the faces in the room. His lips were plump and looked soft to the touch. And his jawline seemed as if it could cut someone.

"Jasey?"

I heard my name, but didn't bother to answer as I continued to analyze him.

"Jasey?" It was Mr. Hemmings this time. He was calling my name.

I shook my head in an attempt to clear my thoughts. "Yes?" I squeaked.

"We're going around the room and introducing ourselves and our favorite hobby." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded quickly. "Sorry, I guess I zoned out a bit." I could feel my face becoming hot by the millisecond.

"That's alright, miss Rae. Could you please tell us about yourself?" He gave me a friendly smile that made my heart melt.

"Um, I'm Jasey and my favorite hobby is drawing." I looked down at the pencil marks on the desk I was at, as if they were the most interesting things in the world.

"That's great, Jasey. Next?"

I zoned out again until he changed the subject and we started to actually talk about art. He introdiced us to a new shading technique and I noticed the way he stuck the tip ulof his tongue out while he was concentrating. And he was unbelievably talented at his art.