"Quinn. What happened?" I asked her and the guys were staring at her. She's not gonna tell me with them around.

"Tell your ex-girlfriend to fuck off. Seriously, Harry."

I looked at her confused. What did I do? More like what did Alysa do?

"But-"

She interrupted me by groaning and rolling her eyes. She attempted to walk away, but me being me, I followed her.

"What did Alysa do? Why is Izzy mad at me? Did I do someth-"

"My god. Stop rambling, Harry," She spoke and then told me the story, "When we change, we take everything off. So when Isabelle was fully naked, Alysa snapped a picture with the ringer on. So, Iz heard it and put her bra on and shorts. Then she stormed over there and snatched the phone and deleted it. After that...I..she was sharing some words with Alysa. That's it."

"That's all that happened?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay..thanks." I smiled and started my walk towards the girls locker room.

"Harry! You're insane. Stop! You're never going to get what you want by going in there. You'll get expelled." She yelled at me.

"If that picture gets out, Alysa will never see the light of day." I spoke and Quinn laughed.

"Calm down Hulk. You would never lay a hand on her. Don't lie to yourself." She smiled and we separated ways to head to our first periods when the bell had rung.

✎✐✎✐

Izzy was already in her seat with Jace when I got there. I think I might've seen steam blowing out of her ears. I sat down next to her and she looked up at me. I greeted them with a light smile and asked a question pretending I had no clue what was going on.

"What's wrong?"

She lazily smiled up at me, "Like you don't know. I know you heard what happened. If you didn't hear it, then Quinn or one of the girls on the team probably told you."

I shrugged and apologized to her, "I'm sorry, Izzy."

"For what? You didn't take the picture."

"For having a crazy ex-girlfriend." I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not your fault. I took care of it. I think she'll stop. Or Maybe not..I don't know. If not then Jace will probably beat her up for me."

We all laughed and I told them I wanted to go to the back with my friends

"I guess I'll follow you. We're bored over here."

I laughed and we got up together walking to the back. When we sat down, our friends were looking at me weirdly. Like they knew something that I didn't. Even Niall was holding the same look on his features.

"What?" I asked and Niall locked his phone.

"N-nothing, Right guys?!" He panicked to them and Drake, Derrick, and Brittany all agreed.

"Nothing. Zilch. Nada..um," he said and then whispered to Harry, "Bro, what's another word for nothing?"

He whispered something into Niall's ear and his eyes lit up, "Ooh good one. Zero!"

"What was it? Seriously."

Niall groaned looking at Brittany and she shrugged, knowing I was going to figure it out; one way or another.

He unlocked his phone and showed Harry and myself a video.

A video of me yelling at Alysa.

Of course. Someone videoed it. I mean, of course someone would have the decency to record a conversation that nobody outside of the locker room was supposed to hear. The main issue for me was that I was only wearing a burgundy lace bra and my denim shorts.

It's even a push up bra. I hate how people have a visual on how big my boobs are.

Better than what could've happened, I guess. What could've happened was that picture that Alysa originally took could've been sent to everyone at school, and I would be called a hoe for it.

I rolled my eyes and gave him his phone back. They were all looking at me. I absolutely hate being the center of attention.

"Are you okay?" Brittany spoke quietly.

"Yeah, I just can't believe someone recorded...actually I'm not really surprised," I said and they released a breath. Did they all think I was going to flip out?

"Stop looking at me like I'm going to blow up." I giggled and rested my head on the desk. I felt Harry's arm creep around my back, and I relaxed even more.

"No it's just..Alysa's coming over here." Jace mumbled. My eyes shot open, and I saw, with my own two eye balls, Alysa walking towards us. Harry tried to sooth me by running his fingers up and down my back.

While it felt good and relaxing, I also wasn't in the mood with Alysa trying me.

She got to the foot of my desk and spoke words.

"Hey Isabelle. Can we talk?"
----------------
authors note:

heyy

this is a whiplashing chapter. let me know what you think. Also i'm trying to be a skinny legend so how do i make oatmeal taste good?

comment and please let me know your thoughts
vote and follow?¿
✎✐✎✐