Chapter 1 - Exile on Main St.

Beginne am Anfang

§

Colorado Springs, Colorado

Scarlett's Apartment - Bedroom

Scarlett was asleep, waking up, turning to the side to see she was alone. She sat up tiredly, looking on a note on the desk. She reached over to read it.

Cas and Ava need help in Heaven. I'll be back soon. Promise. Los.

Scarlett chuckled, stopping, grabbing the side of her head, getting up.

§

Flashback - 2.08 "Crossroad Blues"

Night - Crossroads

Scarlett held up a hand, focusing very hard to use her power. The Crossroads Demon stopped as if she couldn't take another step toward Scarlett.

Scarlett circled around her, stopping in front of her, holding her head in pain since using this power and trying to make her do as she wished was causing her a severe headache, angry and in pain, yelling to make the Demon obey, her voice echoing and distorted. "Let them go!"

§

Now

Day - Scarlett's Apartment - Kitchen

Scarlett was making herself breakfast, picking up a knife, putting it away in a knife holder, using a staking motion to do it.

§

Flashback - 2.04 "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things"

Night - Cemetery

Scarlett ran forward, sliding into the grave with a silver stake in hand, staking Angela Mason in the heart, killing her.

§

Now

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Day - Dean and Ness' Apartment - Kitchen

Dean opened the cabinet, pulling out a container of salt, pouring it over the eggs he was cooking on the stove.

§

Flashback - 1.13 "Route 666"

Night - Swamp

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty had dug up the corpse from the monster truck, having it on a bench nearby. Dean poured salt over the remains.

§

Now

Day - Dean and Ness' Apartment - Kitchen

Dean turned to see Ness walking by, raising his arms to raise the pan over her. Ness ducked out of the way, walking toward the cabinet.