Ignoring Kick

He has been thinking about this ever since a few months ago. And after what stupid things he did to her, he wouldn't be surprised. She was getting her payback. After all they've been through together. Him kissing her in the cinema, them being paired up to dance in the class completion, their hands stuck together they bond and blushed. He remembered those good times, especially when what happened a few days ago.

Kendall Perkins was ignoring Kick Buttowski, not just ignoring him, but actually acting he doesn't exist in her life, like everything they do, whether good or bad doesn't matter to her. At first Kick couldn't figure out why she did and was happily content but when he realized that she was paying him back for his stupid plans, like him betraying Kendall when he desperately wanted to restore his "bond" with his horrible older brother Brad, she felt betrayed and shocked, and Kick felt horrible for treating her like junk.

Kick was writing his journal about this week, especially with her. He never really hated Kendall but acted like he did to maintain his macho daredevil reputation, and she did the same to maintain her bookworm, A+ student and class president reputation. She did maintain until she lost her role of class president to Gunther, who eventually gave the role to Kendall's best friend, Julie Trenton. Julie is known as the best gamer in Mellowbrook. Ever since Julie and Kendall came back together after a 2 1/2 year departure, Kendall started to loosen up a bit, and Ronaldo was not longer part of Kendall's life in anyway. Kick secretly saw her progress and was happy.

So why is he bothered by Kendall ignoring him? It's because he wanted to confess something to her, but both her and Julie acted like he doesn't exist. He tried a few days later to get her attention like giving trying talking to her, asking for help, and even not wearing his usual helmet and jumpsuit to normal clothes, it's still didn't work. Kick really screwed up and he felt she was better off without him. He became so sad and depressed that he actually left his journal in school to the hands of the girl he loves. Yes, Kendall.

And what he doesn't know that Kendall saw how sad and depressed he was when she ignores him. She wanted to apologize to him and confess that she likes him likes him, but Julie tells her to wait a little longer despite Kendall's reluctantly to continue with this idea. Kendall how that Julie loves her and wanted to protect her and she was happy, and Kendall would do the same for Julie, (especially when it comes to jerks against them like Miss Chicarelli, Harold (Kick's dad), Brad, Ronaldo, Gordie Gibble and a few more) but something tells Kendall that Kick really likes her likes her since he was that sad and depressed.

Kendall: Julie, this is getting out of hand, I want to go to Kick.

Julie: Kends, just trust me.

Kendall: That's you've been saying to me since we started this idea. Julie, I know you're trying to look out for me, since you're obviously my best friend. But... check this out.

Kendall shown Julie notable pages from Kick's journal, showing them an other side of the daredevil they rarely seen, like Kick's grandpa was an veteran soldier who fought the enemy on the lines, more insights of Kick's family.

Julie: Wow, I didn't know Kick's grandpa was a veteran soldier! That was awesome!

Kendall: Yeah, Kick was five years old when he lost his uncle Jules in Egypt, who gave him the knowledge of Egyptians.

Julie: Kick said he didn't want to show his knowledge because the past haunted too much.

Julie was in awe of Kick not having an easy life, while Kendall was in tears; she sees a side of Kick Buttowski unknown to anyone. After reading this, Kendall started to love Kick more, and wouldn't dare to trade him for anyone else, unlike Wacky Jackie whose fickles feelings turn from daredevil to daredevil, not just Kick Buttowski.