IDWTKP2

shacora POV normally i would sleep the day away but some odd reason i woke up early to see i was laying on him thinking like how I'm not crushing him i know I'm not that little i thought as i tried to get out of his making him tighten his damn he strong i thought where you going he asked me um I'm finna go cook i said so you cook huh he said yea i said ok well you gone head with your sexy ass he said slapping my ass why did that turn me on as i thought come on Cora you barely even know this man and thinking fucking his brains i thought as i went down stairs to start on breakfast as he came down stairs with only his boxers on damn daddy thought as i looked down why did i do that because i swear i almost had heart attack his dick was big even he just had on boxers you like what you see he said um i said as continue back to cooking as wrapped his around my waist as i got done the food ready i said as i turns around that's when i was lifted off my feet what are you doing the food ready i said protesting fuck that food he said carrying me upstairs where he slide my panties to the side and started eating me out oh my gosh i cant believe this really happening to me i thought as i felt him slide three fingers in mmm shit i said trying not to moan but it so good as licked faster making me gasped as i felt my self climax as he kept going oh my god i said moaning as i said trying push his head away but it only made him going as climax the second time in row as i blacked out to be continue...