Cross X Dream (🍋Lemon🍋)

This is a Cross X Dream mini fanfic, warning this contains a lot of sour lemons so bring a drink to take the taste away!😁

Authors P.O.V:
Cross was bored, there was nothing to do and nothing to say, chara was asleep and he had nothing to do. As the sound of the clock ticking grew louder, so did his anger, until he finally got up and paced up and down the room thinking of what to do. He finally came up with an idea, he should visit his boyfriend, who was Dream. Since him and cross, they were inseparable, well apart from today, they adored eachother company and kisses. So it would be the perfect time he went to visit him.

Cross P.O.V:
Better start getting ready if I want to see him, it's been a few days since I spoke to him last and u feel guilty, well matter that no more, for I shall go and visit my significant other in a romance of such! Hehe...I'm  so childish, hehe!

Authors P.O.V:
As cross headed out the door, he closed his eyes and breathed in the summer afternoon air. He walked for a few minutes before reaching Dreams house. Dream and Nightmare lived together as it would be easier, and they didn't want to argue over the house, as it was a rather spectacular place.

Cross walked up the porch steps and took a deep and long lasting breath, which he held until he knocked on the door. Within a few seconds, cross could hear the sounds of locks clicking and clacking, until the door slightly opened to a slightly grumpy nightmare, Crosses smile dropped and turned into a frown. Nightmare rolled his eyes and slouched in the doorway, obviously he had better things to do, but so did cross.

Nightmare P.O.V:
"Ugh.... whatddya want scar face?" Really cross, anytime he could've come over, but no, 5 pm is obviously the perfect time, anyway better get this dick head out the way.

Cross P.O.V:
'Well very nice to see you to buddy, anyway, I have come to see dream, if you don't mind?"

Nightmare P.O.V:
"Tsk, don't call me buddy, and sure you can see my bro, as long as you stay the he'll away from me, got that!?"

Authors P.O.V:
Cross glared at nightmare and he entered his home, he was still in awe of the beauty of their house even though he's been there a thousand times. Cross flung his jacket at nightmare, who swore in his breath, and headed over to Dream who was sitting in front of the TV.

Cross P.O.V:
"Heya babe, watcha watching?"

Authors P.O.V:
Cross leaned on Dreams shoulder and Hugged his waist, Dream gave out a small sound of surprise when he heard crosses voice, without hesitance, he turned around to face cross and kissed him on the lips/teeth (?). Cross closed hus eyes and accepted the kiss in a calming way.

Dream P.O.V:
"Hi baby, I didn't know you where coming, sorry I didn't text you"

Cross P.O.V:
"Hehe...don't worry about it hunny, I'm here now, anyways, wanna go upstairs, you and me?"

Authors P.O.V:
Cross whispered seductively and nibbled Dreams neck, dream, in a hazy state, nodded, eyelids half shut, him and cross linked hands and made their way upstairs, giggling and making gestures. Nightmare gagged at the two of them and walked to the kitchen.

Nightmares P.O.V:
"Hey! Don't be loud alright, tonight game show is on and I DO NOT want it to be ruined by your, 'love making session'".

Dream P.O.V:
"Oh shush brother, we won't make to much noise will we baby~"

Cross P.O.V:
" oh I don't know about that hunny, can't make any promises!"

Authors P.O.V:
Cross winked at Dream who giggled in a sexual way. Nightmare gagged once more before leaving for snacks.
Once to the bedroom door, the two skeles already started getting ready by touning deep. Dream moved his hand and turned the door handle, both falling in his room as cross slammed the door shut behind them.

Once fully inside, cross broke the kiss by pushing Dream onto the bed. He picked his lips and unbuckled his belt, and then lowered his pants(Idk y he had a belt, I just thought it would set the mood just that little bit more~)Dream smiled in pleaser as he ripped his pants off. Cross then proceeded to climb on top of Dream, who was a blushing mess.

Cross P.O.V:
"You ready baby? Remember if you ever want to stop, just say ok?"

Dream P.O.V:
"Alright, but I doubt we'll be stopping~"

Authors P.O.V:
Cross grinned, he started by licking his collar bone for a few seconds, then he slowly moved his hand gracefully down Dreams spine and to his pelvis. Dream moaned in pleasure but was annoyed that cross was only teasing.

Sensing his annoyance, cross bounced his hand up and down Dreams member, causing him to arch his hip and back. Cross then kissed Dream in the mouth, searching every part, and dream too joined in, his tounge also wriggling in crosses mouth.

With every move cross made, the more aroused he and dream became. Cross then broke the kiss once again, but only to slam his member in Dreams pelvis, who screamed in pleasue, and maybe a bit of pain. Dream swung his legs around crosses hips, pulling him closer and deeper in to his bones. Dream also wrapped his arms around crosses neck, who proceeded to lick and attack his collarbone and then his ribs.

Cross P.O.V:
"Ah fuck yeah~You like that babe, A-ahh!"

Dream P.O.V:
" oh there, fuck yes! Right there crossy. hmm~ HARDER!"

Cross P.O.V:
"Ah-h, someone is desperate, aren't you?"

Authors P.O.V:
Dream continuously moaned and groaned in pleasure, and as cross started to pick up the pace he came, all over him, the bed, and especially cross, who lapped up the cum of dreams tip.

After about an hour or so, the two began to get tired and stopped. They both laid snuggled up to eachother inside the bed, and soon fell asleep with one very satisfied evening.

Fin~
Hope you guys enjoyed! There will be more fanfic shorts coming your way very shortly, don't forget to comment on what I could do next, bye for now!~