⚔️The Gang Leader⚔️

Name: Rogen Tucker
Nickname: Rog, Sir, Boss
Age: 24
Birthday: January 21st
Gender: Male

Occupation: Gang leader
Dream Job: Gang leader
Hobbies: Rogen plays guitar quite a bit but he keeps that private
Life goal: To be actually happy.
Education: He dropped out of school at 15

Likes: Guns, bikes, hanging out with his Gang. Rogen always likes; going for runs with his dog, spoiling his partner whenever he has one. Rogen likes music and sex
Dislikes: Annoying and ignorant people, people who try to get him to open up more, the sound of pen against cardboard.
Habits: Biting his lip, bouncing his leg, tugging his hair.
Flaws: Rogen can come off as rude and disrespectful when really he can be sweet.

Body build: Strong build.
Looks: Thick black hair that is short on the sides and longer on the top. He keeps it to one side of his face but it isn't slicked. It's quite thick and wavy. He has a sharp jawline which a stubble grows over it. His eyes are a deep blue and his lips are soft and plump.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 15 stone. (Mostly muscle)
Tattoos/Scars: He has tattoos all over his arms which are fishes. He has a scar going across his nose and on the back of his neck is a little rose.

Mental health: Not amazing
Physical health: Great
Allergies: None
Fears: Dying, being alone forever, being abused again.

Backstory: When Rogen was 5 he and his parents were going to Austria to see his nan. That's when they got into a car crash. He managed to survive it though but his parents didn't. He had to go live with his Aunt and Uncle, Ava and John. They bout abused him. Saying it was all his fault. When he was 15 his uncle broke his nose causing the scar to be there and he dropped out of school. At 16 he became apart of a gang and at 20 he managed to become leader. Ever since then he has been leader of his gang and his proud to wear that title.

Position: Top
Kinks: His hair being tugged. Rough
Turn on's: Being rough, loud.
Turn off's: Going too slow.