O N E

Two years later...

"Psst wake up!" I felt my older brother shaking me as he loudly whispered.

I rolled over to my side and groaned into my pillow, ignoring him.

"Cmon you slug. Get the hell up." Sebastian continued.

I pulled my covers up over my head to block him out only to find him just moments later, taking my comforter and yanking it off of me.

"Emerson! Get up!" He remained quiet.

"Okay. Okay. What do you want?" I managed to muffle out despite my lack of sleep. "It's like 1 in the morning."

"Exactly." He whispered.

"OH!" I had suddenly remembered. "Shit." I rolled out of my bed in a hurry though I felt like a zombie.

"Come on before mom finds out!" He urged as I tried my hardest to swiftly pull a sweatshirt on over my head. It was nearly pitch black outside as we began to climb out my bedroom window.

There was a ladder waiting for us. We'd been planning this night for a while now and I didn't want my stupid mother to screw it all up.

"Finally!" My other brother, Remington sighed at the bottom of the ladder.

Sebastian pulled a flashlight from his waistband then lead us through the fresh morning dew in the grass, over to his car. They hopped up front, guess who got stuck in the kool aid seat? This guy! The youngest always gets screwed in the long run.

You see, this was mom's old mini van that we'd practically grown up in. I was scared I'd discover more mysterious stains in time. 

"We ready for this?" I yawned.

"Yes mam." Remington squeaked, imitating a woman's voice.

"Fuck you." I told him back.

"No, your too young to fuck daddy." He winked.

I shuddered at the thought "EWWW!" I practically screamed. "That's disgusting!" I hit the back of his shoulder as the both of them just laughed away.

Sebastian started the van when the headlights suddenly flashed on.

"Fuck!" Sebastian panicked as he quickly rushed to turn them off before mother noticed us.

"Dumbass." Remington mumbled.

"At least I don't look like a giraffe." Sebastian said.

"Fuck you! I'm beautiful!"

"Emi, I know what to get our brother for Christmas." Sebastian whispered to me. "A mirror."

"Oh. You didn't!" 

"Yes I did."

I sighed as I listened to the two morons ramble on then I glanced at the dashboard.

"Ladies! Look at the clock! We have like 20 minutes to get ready!" I interrupted, urging them to leave the driveway.

"Shit." Remington muttered as Sebastian pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road, turning the headlights back on again when we'd lost sight of the house.

"We can do this." Remington said.

"I know we can, the question is, can you with your llama voice?" Sebastian teased.

"You know, I really hate you. But this is our big night so I wont beat you up." Remington replied.

"As if you could with your skinny ass." Sebastian came back with. I couldn't help but to chuckle.

I was really rather excited about that night, the show... my very first show.