Part 1 - The Meeting

Prabhas pov:

You stupid, idiot , rascal , useless piece of shit ... do you even have any idea what you've done !!! You said yes for marriage !! For marriage !!!!!!! Haven't you seen your school friends who've got married ! All they do now is please their wives and clean their children's filth ! You moron ......

Prabhas was busy abusing his inner conscious who gave him the brilliant idea of saying a yes for marriage !

But Prabhas , I also gave the idea of two conditions , those two conditions your mother hates , but if she still agreed then ...

You shut up !!! Dustudu {rascal}

Aree ... but you know , one of the wishes is true ... you wanted to marry a girl of the same profession and you're meeting one ... and she said Anushka Shetty !!! Anushka Shetty ! That same girl , whom you first saw her first movie entry sweared in mind she's yours ... now you know ... um ... she might be yours .... (with a toothy grin )

Prabhas again goes in his thinking mode reminiscing the film's scenes he's seen Anushka in ...

No...... she just looks amazing .. nothing else ...

Is that what you call nothing else ?

You bitch .... wait ... I'll sleep and you'll shut ! We'll see what happens day after ...

-/--/---/----/-----/------/-------/
Day after in mangalore :

The Uppalapati's are standing in front of the gate of Shetty's house .
Where on one side , the elders .. surya Narayana Raju , Krishnan Raju , and Shiva Kumari were smiling confidence , Prabhas was rather biting his nails not knowing what's gonna happen further .

Listen , I would have offered you a run , because the girl you're gonna see is extremely beautiful. But what's the fun if I don't see my brother's *save me from drowning* look ! Spoke Pramod in his ears making Prabhas cringe to the core ...

Let's go in ... said prabhas's father .

End of prabhas's POV

Shetty's house :

Prafulla shetty was running here and there in the house making arrangements for the guests while , Anushka's father A.N Vittal Shetty were still stuck on google trying to grasp as much as knowledge oh sorry gossip about the boy named Prabhas .

You know , google can tell only facts , not his apts (aptitude) .. sarcased prafulla before leaving for making her daughter stop her fuss !

Meanwhile in miss Shetty's room :

Anushka was pacing back and forth all decked up in a salwar , with the slight makeup but clearly her puffed cheeks were more visible ..

Common sweety , what's the big deal ? He's coming for a meeting . Not asking you to get married this instant !

I'd rather run away ! Why ?? Why do you'll have to this ?

I didn't ! Mom did !

And you agreed ? How can you'll meet a parent at some function of mine , find them nice ... and when they ask for my alliance , you'll agree to invite them ?

They belong to a respectable family .. they have a renowned name ... they are known in the industry you work ... Prabhas is a nice guy from what we've heard .. he's done fairly good in his movies .