Hey guys

Clary finds out

         2 weeks later clary has been sick lately, throwing up I am not liking some food she usually likes. In clary room Siri just got up in the morning status about five seconds and then room for the bathroom decided to take a pregnancy test. Clary wait 15min and then looks she just sits in the bathroom crying. Izzy walks bye clary's room and here's someone crying so she goes to see how when she goes in she sees clary crying in the floor. Izzy gets in the floor and hugs clary and ask her why she is crying in the floor. Clary looks at Izzy and say " I am ....... pre......na......nt" Izzy asked who is the father? Clary just looks at her and said "your brother" Izzy looks at Clary and say in her eyes it will be ok. So clary starts her day by getting dressed and then going to the kitchen where she sees Alec. Alec just looks at her with  look that says are u ok.  Clary just walk away when Izzy walks in the room and looks at Alec and said " where is she going" Alec look at her with a look that's said idk?  All day Clary has been in her room crying and saying my life is over. When Alec just walk in  she looks at he and said "why is your life over"?

                                           Hey guys  I hoping u don't mind that I write the short ones very long but you probably read another stories