Chapter 1

Arieli groaned as that annoying alarm rang through her ears. "Ugh another day at work..." she slammed the alarm to shut it up as she got up her bed and brushed her teeth. As she got dressed she grabbed a donut and a cup of milk, since she didn't have much time to eat a full breakfast. She placed food on her cat's bowl and softly said "bye Whiskers" as she closed the door.

As Arieli entered, she was greeted by the delicious smell of coffee and her best friend, Tyler.

"What up Tyler" Arieli said winking at him. Tyler just smiled, "nothin much Ariel, just a few customers". Arieli put on her uniform "I love how I'm always greeted with the smell of coffee, it's just.... Relaxing.." Tyler just  laughed, "better get to work, you sure don't want Brendon to yell at us for not attending the customers" Arieli smiled and nodded.

The day went by slowly with few customers

"Hey, Brendon said we're on break, wanna go chat for a while?" Arieli nodded in agreement and went with him outside. "So how's it going with you and... what's his name?" "Eric" she responded with a sigh. "Ohhh yeah, you know... I... I never had this good vibe about him... He just seems... I don't know.." Arieli gave a small smile "we've been together for almost 11 months... I thought you'd get used to him by now" she said pulling down her sleeve. Tyler sighed, "you know it's been getting hotter each day... don't you get hot in those long sleeves?" With her heart beating a little faster each second she tried to keep her voice as calm, "n-no I just feel more comfortable and secure in these... It's just like wearing jackets" she smiled as widely as she could.
Tyler nodded but felt like something has been off ever since she got with Eric, he shook it off and ignored it.
They got back inside after a few minutes of chatting. "BRING BLACK COFFEE QUICK" shouted Brendon. "YES MR. URIE, COMING RIGHT UP" shouted Tyler as he handed Arieli the coffee. "Here you go ma'am" she handed the lady her coffee. "Thank you very much, young lady" said the lady as she headed out the door.
Finally it was time to close
"Good job guys, goodnight see you all tomorrow, I'll clean" said Brendon with a smile.
"Alright good night sir!" Shouted Tyler as he headed out with Arieli. "You want a ride?" He asked her. "Yes please" she said as she checked the time worriedly.

She got home afraid to open the door, she knew she had to....

She couldn't avoid it or it would get worse...

__________________________________

Omg I probably did this shitty but hey it's my first book that turns to a story, I have some ideas in mind...