Chapter 2

What is happening to me? Am I going crazy? I need to figure this somehow.
I walked into my room and saw the girl sitting on my bed cross legged. I wanted to scream but then she said
"Don't, please don't scream. I just wanna talk with you. It's been a long time since I've talked to anyone."
I didn't know what to do, should I sit and talk to her? What harm can she do in my own house?
"Okay we're just gonna talk right?" I asked with my brows raised
"Yea" she replied " And stop doing your face like that, you look like a beaver." She said while laughing. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't stop laughing too. We both started to make crazy faces. We were laughing so hard until we were crying.
"Okay enough, I can't take no more" she said in between breaths. I had forgotten she was dead. It was like a whole part of me was found.
"So let's play 20 questions" I said. She stared at me with a look that said "really?"
"Come on it'll be fun, besides I wanna know more about you and I bet you wanna know more about me." I said convincingly.
"I'll start. How old are you?"
"Seventeen but I'm turning eighteen next month" she replied
" What's your favorite food? "
"Let me think about this one.
None. I don't have a favorite food. I like everything. My turn". I said
" When is your birthday? " I asked
"My birthday was- I mean is April 29" she said. "Actually its getting pretty late so I need to head home. I'll have to see you tomorrow. It was nice talking to you."
"Well what can I say I'm the Talking Tom in my family but it was nice to meet you anyway."I said
"Can we find a place to meet up? She asked while leaving "I don't wanna keep sneaking into your house or you into mine. Your parents don't like me and vice versa. So if we could find a place that would be amazing."
"Yea just give me your number and we'll talk it over. Give me your phone."
"Um I can't. You wouldn't be able to hold it." She said timidly
"Just give it to me you drama queen." I got her phone and typed in my number and handed it back to her. She was standing with her mouth wide open like it was her first time seeing a girl giving her number to her.
"Hey, wait I don't know your name. What is your name?" I asked
She was still shocked " You held my phone. OMG you held it and typed in your number. You actually typed in digits, not just one but many digits. Are you real?" She asked "I'm sorry, my name is Alyson Timberlake but you can call me Aly" It was like she came back to her senses because she slapped herself and shook her head.
"Okay" I said unsure of what was happening. "Mine is Alicia Garcia but you can calk me Ali. Our nicknames rhyme. Ali and Aly. Okay I won't keep you here any longer. See ya." I pull her into a tight hug.
"Ow, you're gonna make me disappear."  She said while laughing. " Okay when I reach home I'll call you or maybe I won't. Bye "
"Bye!"
After she left I took a shower, went down for some snacks and settled on my bed to watch some Netflix when all of a sudden my phone pinged. I thought it was Avi but when I checked it was my Dad. I answered the call and heard some shuffling.
"Dad? Hello?"
"Sweetheart the body of that girl got missing today at 3:00 clock. We can't find it."
I went numb. That was the exact time she came here today. I have an idea.
"Dad wait around a bit and see if you guys find it okay.
"Sweetheart just a min." He said
I heard some whispering in the background then he came back with two words I didn't wanna hear. "She's back"