Snow White

Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom, there was a baby girl born. The King and Queen named her Snow white for she is as white as snow. On the first birthday of the princess, the three fairies gave their blessings and gifts to the princess. The first fairy's gift is a gift of beauty, the second one is the gift of love and wisdom and the last fairy gave her the gift of a good heart. Everything was perfect until the door of the castle open and the light of someone blinded them all. The Queen's sister arrived though the Royal couple did not invited her.

"My, my, my. May I say that I'm quite upset that my Queen Sister didn't invited me to this special occasion" the wicked witch said.

"What are you doing here? You're not invited here" the king replied.

"Oh? How thoughtful" the witch said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm here to give my precious niece a gift" she said.

"We don't want your gift" the king said. "ssshh... indeed. The princess will grow with wisdom and beauty and love by many...."

"That's a wonderful gift. Thank you." The Queen inserted.

"but, on here 18th birthday she will fell into a deep slumber. A sleep like death where no one can wake her up, except for a true loves kiss" the wicked witch proclaimed her curse and lived the kingdom.

The fairies gift became true, snow white grew beautiful, kind and love by many. She does what she wanted to do. She doesn't ask for someone to obey her command instead, she do things on her own. The ray of light from the sun is shining down upon her as she mapped the floor. Her voice is like a melody to the ears to those who heard her sing.

"haa.. haaa... haaaa... haaaaa... haaaaaa...." her voice echoed through the wishing wheel as she sang and so as the birds chirping along with her.

"We are standing by a wishing wheel.... I'm wishing (I'm wishing) for the one my love. To find me (to find me) today (today)"

"Tooodaaay..." the prince interrupted.

"oohh.." snow white said in shock and ran to the nearest door and hide herself.

"oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just riding with my horse when I heard you sing. Your voice is like a melody in my ears" the prince said to snow white.

"Who are you?" snow white asked, still hiding through the curtains.

"I'm prince Nicholas. Uhm. May I know your name my lady?" the prince replied.

"I'm Snow white" the princess replied as she showed herself.

"Come to me my love..." the witch called the king by his dream.

He suddenly walked out from bed and followed the voice that was calling him. The Queen held his hand tightly, begged him to stay but he continue and leave the Queen behind. What happened that night was like a virus spread throughout the kingdom. Everybody knew about it. The Queen commanded the kingdom's soldiers to find their King and bring him back to her at any cost. Snow white knew what happened. The Queen told snow white that the king was under the witch's spell. The bird was chirping while Snow white gently picked the flowers. She also, sang along with the birds. Suddenly, a shadow from behind darkened her world.

She turned around, "aaaaahhhh!" Snow white screamed.

The king was holding a knife, posturing to stab Snow white but, the Queen arrived with some of the soldiers stopping the King.