part 3

I went to bed early, I feel cold then warm, I feel like I'm in the woods, it's cold and snowing, I get up and walk around, and I saw a mirror right in front of me. I look at me and I love like I'm in the 1800s, I hear burnings so I turned around and saw a burning house and three people running out, I believed that they are a family, but they look fermilure, I saw a little boy who look like Seth, I saw a man who running and turned and saw me, I came to come closer then saw five people coming towards the pregnant women, out of nowhere I came to one at a time, when I was done fighting them off, I came trying to stop the family, the women stop and them all stop, women: (crying and sobbing) thank you, thank you for saving us, wait you look fermilure? Who are you? Katherine: I'm Katherine Salvatore, who are you? Women: My name is Kate Salvatore, and this is my family, a boy came up to me and hug my leg. He look at me with surprised eyes. Seth: you look just like me. Katherine: same thing. We decided to keep on waking, as we walk we found a big house for us to stay in, we gotten everything in common. I saw Seth playing piano and I came in and joined, everyone went to bed and I woke up with my whole body wet I notice that Trish has been calling my phone about six times, so I texted her I'll talk to her at school. I went back to sleep and I was where I stop.