"What kind of deal is your motorclub here for?". Kate asked now and he chuckled lowly. "I can't tell you that, Katie". Jax booped her nose and she crunched it upwards. "I can count on it that this all stays between us?". He asked as she stepped out of the bathroom. "Of course". She nodded. "Than you can also tell me where you've actually been last night". Jax grinned and looked her up and down, he had rarely seen his sister dressed like that. Her cheeks heated up. "At my friend's, didn't mom tell you?". Kate nonchalantly said. "Bullshit, who did you want to impress? I hope it's not one of us because I'll never let you date a Son". She rolled her eyes. "My standards are too high for you and your friends who are too old for me anyway".

Jax's laughter rumbled over the second floor of the house of the Pearson's and Kate had a smile on her lips as she closed the door of her bedroom behind her. She gathered some clothes to take a shower before dinner, placing her phone on her nightstand before stripping down to her underwear. "Kate? I'm out for a bit, I'll be back in time for dinner". Jax called as he knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Okay, see you later. Don't do anything stupid". Jax laughed at what his half-sister said. "Can't promise anything".

    Sweet Pea parked his bike on the side of the path that led deeper into the forest. "These guys are late, man". He started, the impatient temper already bubbling up at the surface of his veins. "Could you just shut up for once?". Toni bit back, annoyed by how he was behaving today. "These guys are bigger than we are, Pea, tone it down a bit". Tall Boy responded. The rumbling of motorcycles finally came from the other side of the path, the headlights almost blinding the Serpents in the dark. Sweet Pea crossed his arms over his chest as the engines were turned off, a tall blonde man stepping off his bike. His eyes scanned the members of the other motor gang, the sarcastic chuckle that left his mouth was enough to make Sweet Pea's blood boil.

"Southside Serpents, real outlaws. How cute". He spoke up, spitting down on the ground. "Jax, just get to business". Another member of Sons of Anarchy spoke up. "Business, right. We didn't come all the way over here for nothing". Someone threw an envelope at Jax and he caught it without any extra effort. "I want to see it first". His hand signed for the Serpents to get their bags. Fangs and Sweet Pea moved to the heavy bags from the other members, briefly exchanging a look before they threw the bags in front of Jax's feet. He kneeled and zipped it open, his fingers poking into the plastic bags full of drugs. "You really wanted to get rid of this, didn't you? I can imagine, with this... 'gang' full of kids".

"Any more wise words to say, blondie?". Sweet Pea snarled, his height towering over Jax, but it didn't intimidate him at all. "Let me think about it". The Son responded, letting his eyes wander over the toughest Serpent of the crew, landing on the dog tags around his neck. "Been through some rough shit, snake? Explains that crazy temper". Sweet Pea's jaw clenched as his fingers balled into a fist. "None of your business". He spat. "Sweet Pea, enough". Tall Boy called him back, pushing the taller Serpent out of the way. Jax's eyes shifted over to the leader of this deal, who had his hand extended. He shook it and turned around without saying anything. Sweet Pea watched how the Sons Of Anarchy turned around and left Riverdale.

The Serpents headed back to the Wyrm, toasting with a beer on their good deal, but it was Sweet Pea who was quietly sitting at the bar, more looking at the beer in his glass than drinking it. "What's up with you SP? Did she get your panties in a twist or anything?". Toni nudged his arm and he shot her a look. "Flipped right next to her, Tones". He took a drag of his cigarette. Toni and Fangs exchanged a glance. "I can't stop thinking about it. God, I must've looked like an idiot". He scoffed at himself. "Wow, this is the first time you actually care about how you come across to another person". Fangs said, taking the risk of Pea either starting to laugh or swing his fist at his face.