Meeting by fate

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

"Lollipop! Could you come here for a second?" Jellal asked Lucy "Sure Jelly!" Lucy said happily skipping over to Zeref and sat on his lap and crossing her legs and leaned on his chest, "We have a few guest's from Fairy Tail. Do you want to watch? It will be fun to watch them in pain..." Jellal smirked at his girlfriend

"Oh, Jelly your gonna keep this a surprise for me right? I can't wait to see these people in pain... should I send the Trinity Raven?" "Yes, please do love" Jellal said and put his hands on her waist, she put her arm behind her head to put her hand behind Jellal's head and kissed him and got up from her spot.

"Contact: Trinity Raven" Lucy said walking up to a lacrima and tapping her head 'Trinity Raven, we have a few guest's that need your attention. Could you give them a greeting they deserve' 'Yes Ms. Lucy' they all responded, Lucy double tapped the lacrima and the picture on the lacrima projected onto the wall.

Lucy walked back to Zeref and sat on his lap again, he started rubbing her arms and whispered in her ear "Let's watch our guest's have some fun with the TR" Lucy giggled as he licked her neck. They watched in content at the screen, that's when Lucy and Jellal saw a flash of scarlet hair and they said at the same time "Erza" and they look at the door as it slowly opened.

Erza walks into a dimly lit room and she hears a evil giggle "Look Jelly! It's Scarlet, she thinks she's sooo tough!" Erza hears a girls voice "I see her Lollipop, let's see if she remembers us" a man's voice chuckles at the girl. "Who's there?! Come out now!" Erza yelled "Alright if that's what you want" they both said at the same time, Erza stood there in a fighting stance as the two walked out of the shadows.

Well the man with blue hair was carrying a blonde who was laughing, the blonde stopped laughing and smirked then hopped out of the blue haired mans grasp. Erza looked confused as she stared at the two, then when the two interlocked their fingers she recognized them.

"L-Lucy? Jellal? Why are you two here?" "What Scarlet, you look like you've seen a ghost" Lucy giggled "But you- you should be dead!" "What do you mean? Jelly here took me in after you so rudely ditched me for him, you broke our promise and didn't protect me... But now I don't need yours or anybody's protecting! Jellal and I are the overlords of this tower! You left us, you left me!"

Lucy launched herself at Erza and attacked her Erza dodged and summoned a sword, Lucy ducked Erza's sword attack and sweep kicked her making Erza fall then Lucy got up quickly before Erza could hit the ground and kicked her in the head.

Making the red head go soreing into the wall, Erza stood up "Requip: Heaven's wheel armor! Dance my swords!" soon 100 swords appeared all pointing toward Lucy and flew toward her, one sword came at her "Weight: Feather!" Lucy chanted and jumped into the air and softly fell as fast as a feather toward Erza, "Weight: 1 ton!" suddenly Lucy started falling very quickly "Fire dragon! Iron Fist!" Lucy said her fist lighting in flames, "Requip! Adamantine Armor!" Erza requipped and closed her arms creating a sheild.

Lucy punched it and the sheild started cracking. "H-How is this possible!?" Erza asked getting weaker by the second, soon her armor broke and Lucy kicked Erza in the stomach making her cough up blood, Lucy turned to see if Erza was ok but she didn't see the sword coming toward her, she turned around and saw the sword coming strait toward her.

She looked at the sword that was getting closer and closer, she closed her eyes then heard someone grunt. Lucy opened her eyes and saw Jellal with a sword sticking thru his chest "JELLAL!!!, "Lollipop, I told you I would always protect you... go... save youself.... go now!" Lucy crawled toward Jellal and touched his cheek "I can't leave you!" a tear rolling down her face, Erza just sat there watching as her ex-crush was dieing by the sword she thru at Lucy.

"Lucy... Go now! Go with Erza and her guild, embrace your kind nature. I was being *Coughs up blood* controlled by Zeref, but now that I'm dieing I am free. I love you Lucy, good bye my Lollipop..." "I love you too Jellal" Lucy said tears dripping on Jellal's face.

Lucy and Erza heard rumbling around them, soon a bright light surrounded them "Erza... Come on!" Lucy said grabbing Erza's hand and pulling her out of the room, she pulled her down the stairs and into the main room where everyone was waiting for her. A pink haired boy walked over to Lucy and Erza, Lucy passed out and fell forward and the pink haired boy caught her and looked up to Erza who was carefully eyeing the blonde.

"She's coming with us Natsu, but keep a close eye on her she and Jellal were the one's in control of everything going on around here" "How do you know her Erza?" Gray asked. "I-I will tell you on the boat" Erza said, "Alright" Gray said.

They got on the boat with everyone else who crowded around Lucy making sure she was ok, "So Erza, how do you know this girl?" Gray asked and Natsu sat next to him and Juvia sat on the other side of him and held his hand and laid her head on his shoulder they were now listening to this too.

"Well, I lived in that tower when I was a child. I met Lucy, the girl over there when we were being transported to this island. We got to the island and we were skipping and having a good time but a guard came over and tried to hit her, I stood in front of her and attacked the guard then promised that I would always protect her... but when I met Jellal I started ditching her for him.

Then one day she was being beaten by guards just because she was rich. Jellal wanted to help but I just watched and held him back from helping, that day I lost both people that were special to me. Then Jellal led an uprising and I escaped the island without even thinking if anyone else was ok because I thought they were dead..."

Erza looked down ashamed of her actions in the past. The three looked at her with surprise then turned to Lucy who was sitting there staring at the ground and tears dripping onto the floor beneath her.

"... but Lucy beat me in our battle when she turned around to see if I was ok I sent a sword in her direction but Jellal jumped in the way protecting her. First I killed Jellal and now I think I lost her too" tears were now dripping down Erza's face. Lucy got up from where she was sitting and slowly walked over to Erza, "Lucy, don't go anywhere near her!" Natsu said.

Lucy just shouldered him as she walked past, he grabbed her wrist she turned her head and hissed at him. She yanked her arm out of his grip and sat next to Erza, Erza turned her head to look at Lucy. Lucy leaned forward and hugged Erza, "You never lost me" Lucy said. "L-Lucy?" Erza said blushing "I missed you Erza" Lucy said "But... I left you for him!" "Yeah, but you can't hate the person you love" Lucy said chuckling.

"Yeah... Wait WHAT!?" "N-Nothing!" Lucy said turning her head in the opposite direction and started whistling. Erza leaned in and whispered in Lucy's ear "I love you too" and bit her ear. Lucy's back straitened and she gasped, she turned around to be centimeters in front of Erza's face. Lucy blushed and Erza leaned in and kissed the blonde and all of Erza's friends watched this, they broke apart and Lucy hugged Erza.

"I can't wait to meet your guild Erza!" "Yes Lucy, we treat evryone as family their past doesn't matter and we don't judge anyone there! Join so we can be together!" "Alright, I guess I am joining Fairy Tail!" Everyone on the boat cheered. 'This will be my new adventure with Erza, I can't wait to see where it takes me!'