If I was in-Sword Art Online

This really creepy guy just announced we'll be stuck in this game forever and everyone is panicking.

"AMI" I'm trying to find my younger sister and she is no where to be found. I sigh and yell again desperately "AMI". I look around terrified, I can't find her. I run around and eventually find myself out of the safe zone. Soon I spot her but I wish I didn't.

Ami was knocked to the ground by a boar looking thing and killed. I stare at where she was. I stare.

The boar came rushing towards me but left me enough time to get out my sword and kill it. My familiar came bounding towards me. I walk back into the safe zone with Thanatos and look around at the people still panicking.

I sit on the floor and cry.

Looks like I'm flying solo.

Thanatos nudges me as if he can hear my thoughts

Well as solo as you can get with a dragon. I hug Thanatos and don't notice someone coming towards me.

"Hello" She says.

I look up and see a brunette girl with her hair in pigtails.

"The names Silica I'm a dragon tamer and you?"

"Coco And Same" I motion to Thanatos and she steps to the side to show me her dragon.
"This is Pina"

"Thanatos"

I stand up "what level are you?"

"Five for the moment"

I check my stats "twenty, I was a beta tester" Silica looks surprised still. "Hey wanna team up?" I shake my head "I'm flying solo"

If you want to read more on this go to unicat777