23

DMS

@dylanobrien- Tommy Darling I've been thinking about you ❤️

@thomas.sangster- have you ever known a girl named Chloe?

@dylanobrien- um...

@thomas.sangster- yes or no?

@dylanobrien- yes why?

@thomas.sangster- @sangsterfan is Chloe

@dylanobrien- what the even...

@thomas.sangster- how do you know her?

@dylanobrien- we used to be in a relationship.

@thomas.sangster- that's why she hates you?

@dylanobrien- We were in a relationship for about 4 months and then she started acting weird she was rude to all of my Teen Wolf Co-stars mostly the girls so anyways I broke up with her but I guess she didn't understand that so I started seeing someone else then she accused me of cheating on her when we already broken up so then the last words she said to me was ''I'll be back and I'll take something you love just like you took our love and threw it in the trash.

@thomas.sangster- that's horrible Dyl she's crazy.

@dylanobrien- yeah... But she's @sangsterfan

@thomas.sangster- yeah.....

@dylanobrien- i need to see you by the way...

@thomas.sangster- ok we can skype right now

@dylanobrien- no

@thomas.sangster- why not?

@dylanobrien- I'm in London

@dylanobrien- for you❤️

@thomas.sangster- what really!?

@dylanobrien- send me your address

@thomas.sangster- *sent location*

~25-30 minutes later~

           Thomas opened the door to see Dylan O' Brien his crush his favorite actor ''Dyl!'' Thomas said while smiling. ''Wow you look amazing Darling'' Dylan said with a grin on his face. Thomas blushed slightly ''I can't believe your in London this is crazy'' Thomas said excitedly. ''Me either for some reason I feel this special connection with you and I love talking to you on DMS and Comments but I love this much better'' Dylan said with happiness in his voice. ''Why didn't you tell me you were coming?'' Thomas asked curiously ''well I was going to on skype but you declined then I was going to tell you on Dm then you asked all about Chloe...'' Dylan said while looking down at his shoes.

  ''Dyl I'm so sorry I just needed answers so bad I was sick and tired of this @sangsterfan being so creepy'' Thomas said honestly but felt guilty. ''Don't feel Guilty Tommy now you know and it feels good to finally tell someone'' Dylan said as he went and hugged Thomas. Then there was a sound coming from Thomas's phone it was a notification.

@sangsterfan: babe if you don't forget Dylan then I'll make you forget him myself (:

  Thomas hated to admit but he was afraid now knowing how insane this girl was he didn't want anything to do with her. Dylan came up behind Thomas making him blush Dylan looked at the screen and saw the username ''give me the phone'' Dylan said. Thomas gave Dylan the phone ''let's get rid of this girl'' Dylan said Thomas nodded and watched as Dylan blocked @sangsterfan.

You have successfully blocked @sangsterfan.

  Dylan turned off Thomas's phone putting it to the side. ''Now let's focus on getting to know each other more?'' Dylan said smiling again. ''I'd love that'' Thomas replied happily as they sat down and talked for hours. They talked about all the little stuff and all the big stuff they talked about Teen Wolf, Instagram, Friends, comments, skype calls, acting, celebrities, and what they like to do. It was 10:00 pm it seemed like they knew every single thing about each other. ''I have no place to say I would book a hotel... But'' Dylan said ''yeah you could stay over for tonight or more days if you'd like'' Thomas said while blushing slightly.

''You can sleep in my bed'' Thomas said to Dylan ''No I'll sleep on the couch'' Dylan replied. '' I insist that you sleep in my bed tonight'' Thomas said with a serious tone in his voice ''sorry darling but it's not going to happen'' Dylan said with a smirk on his face Thomas blushed quickly hiding his face with his hands. Dylan removed Thomas's hands from his face ''Don't hide your beautiful face or your adorable blushing'' Dylan said while grinning at Thomas. ''It's not my fault you make me blush'' Thomas said ''I guess I have that effect on you now don't I?'' Dylan said while smirking as Thomas got a bottle of water out of the fridge ignoring Dylan he didn't want Dylan to see him blush again in front of him he thought it was quite embarrassing.

  As Dylan and Thomas argued who would sleep in the bed Dylan won but Thomas made sure the couch was way more comfortable then his own bed.  ''There you go a nice and comfortable couch'' Thomas said while looking at couch that now looked way more comfortable and cozy then any bed he had ever seen Thomas was definitely satisfied with his work. '' thank you darling I really do appreciate it'' Dylan said while he laid down on the couch pulling the blankets over him. ''Goodnight Dylan i'll see you in the morning alright?'' Dylan nodded as he yawned cutely then said ''goodnight my darling Tommy'' Dylan said with a goofy smile on his face.