Good Morning

I woke up beside Isaac and traced his face with my finger. He grunted and rolled onto his back. I shifted to where I was straddling him and leaned forward.

"Wake up," I mumbled, leaving little butterfly kisses on his neck. I sucked and nibbled on the part where his neck met his shoulder, wanting to leave my own mark on him. "Wake up."

I felt his hands raise to grip my hips. I began wiggling my hips, still attacking his throat with my kisses.

He groaned and his grip on my waist tightened. "Good morning," I smiled at his still-tired face.

"Good morning," he smiled back before moving his hands to my back. I took this chance to get off of him.

"Come down when you're ready for breakfast," I smiled devilishly knowing that I had just left him horny in our bed.

I started making French toast for our breakfast and was placing the food on plates when I heard him come down the stairs. He looked me over and smirked.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you in my shirts." He walked over and hugged me, his hand slipping under the large shirt I was wearing. "Just my shirt."

He slipped his hands beneath my legs. "Up." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he asked. He pushed me again the wall and began an assault on my neck, pushing himself against me.

He went to kiss me, but I turned my head. "I haven't brushed my teeth," I reasoned with him.

"I don't care," he growled.

"You're gross," I laughed and he stared at me for a while. A smile lit up his face.

"God, you're beautiful."

I looked down, a blush coloring my cheeks. He put a finger under my chin and tilted my head up. "Look at me, love."

I looked up, and the moment our eyes met, his lips were on mine. I bit his lip when he pulled away, and he groaned.

He ground his hips against mine and I moaned, feeling his length on me, separated only by his boxers.

Suddenly, he pulled away. "The breakfast will get cold," he smirked down at me and unwrapped my legs from him.

As he set me on the ground, I pouted. That's not fair! I don't wanna eat while I'm horny.

"Mya come eat!"

I sighed and made my way to the couch with my plate in my hand. He saw my pout and chuckled. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "We'll finish when we're done eating."

I shuddered and nodded, beginning to eat my food a little faster.