I Told Her I Was Gay [BoyxBoy]

Comincia dall'inizio

Yeah... She was definitely the girl I needed.

Damon was going to be a challenge to get through, though. He was the protective older brother type, and best friends with Cassie, and believe me, I know what you're thinking next. 

Why would it be, that a guy like Damon and a girl like Cassie weren't together? In every movie or TV show or situation, everyone would know that's how it'd turn out. That's how it would go. That's the way life is, pretty boy ends up with pretty girl. 

Except, when pretty boy is pretty gay.

Yep, that's right, I said it. Damon Steele - straight out of an actual gay porno. I mean, not for real - or... well... okay, that's so not the point.  The point is, I had a chance, an actual chance to get with her, because I was one of the few people who actually knew Damon Steele was gay.

Not that if everyone knew, they would say something rude to him over it - you only do that if you want to keep your body parts intact. Like I said, arms the size of small tree trunks, and it drove all the girls crazy, which I'm guessing is why people didn't know he didn't swing that way. 

Hell, I wouldn't even know if I hadn't walked past him making out with some guy. He had been mostly hidden, tucked into some alley between a cafe and a library not far from school. I had glanced over when I swore I had heard his voice, automatically assuming Cassie would be with him, maybe him lighting up a cigarette and them chatting, only to see him with some guy.

I'll be honest, I stared for a good thirty seconds. I didn't really understand what I was seeing - at first, I was terrified I had witnessed him beating some poor kid up because of the noises he was making, but then I noticed... he wasn't so much beating him up, as he was, well. Making out with the guy, or whatever.

Yeah. There are things that can't be unseen. 

Obviously, I didn't let him know that I knew, as far as I know. I yelped and dived out of the way as quickly as I could. I don't think he heard me, but I kind of got out of there asap, no time to delay. I don't know who in their right mind would stick around after something like that, honestly. Definitely not me.

Anyway. So I had a fair bit of a chance, because I didn't think Damon would kill me for approaching his 'territory', or whatever, like so many guys think. Like how I had thought. Actually, I think he'd just kill me if he knew I saw him. Or if I looked at him weirdly. Or... well. I was sure I fell into the group of guys he liked to harass, so maybe for that, too. 

So, the whole, ask Cassie thing out - not as easy as it seemed. 

Her and Damon were pretty much always hooked around each other. The only time I could see a window was when they approached Damon's house, he leaves and she walks home. But I don't know how to exactly approach her then, or what I'd say. Like, oh hey, girl on the other side of the street, remember how we worked on that project that one time? Yeah, me either, hey you wanna date?

I don't think that would go over so well.

Which means I would have to either approach her when she was most likely with Damon, or approach her in a weird way. Dammit.

And... okay, honestly, I wish I could say Damon was the only reason, that in a perfect world, I would have asked Cassie out ages ago, but really... Cassie was intimidating enough. Perfect beyond imagination, the kind of girl that would show up in movies. 

How do you go about approaching someone like that?

And here I was, the guy with blond hair, wiping a sweaty hand on his worn out jeans, still just trying to work up the courage to say her freaking name, call out to her, and hope to get in a good conversation.